Windows 10: Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device

Discus and support Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; As the title says, I cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct, I bought the definitive edition awhile back and was able to play and install on my old... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KendalBegner, May 17, 2020.

1. Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device

As the title says, I cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct, I bought the definitive edition awhile back and was able to play and install on my old PC. I tried to re-buy it through the Killer Instinct in game store and it just tells me that I already own the dlc.

I have reset the windows store a bunch of times, signed in and out of my account, ran the wsreset.exe and have deleted some Windows store cache.

:)

KendalBegner, May 17, 2020

2. Game DLC Shows Up Under Apps In The Library

EDIT: Here is a video of the issue: https://1drv.ms/v/s!Ah7yVPS9qj32kQ5MNkep24was6Jh

I'm also getting an issue with owned content not showing in the library.

---

I will try my best to explain this issue. In the library, under apps in the Windows 10 Store I have multiple items (most of which I purchased as GAME DLC) that show up as apps. Many of them have no icon and when click lead to an error page that
    says “The thing you’re looking for isn’t here. We probably don’t have it, but just in case, try searching for it.”

I reported this issue to the feedback hub nearly six months ago or more. You can find that report here:
    Feedback Hub - Windows Insider

When I go to my library this is what it looks like this:

Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device a4265917-40ca-4975-9eab-28267df9dc23.jpg

As noted by the red X’s, this content is not apps. When I clicked on “show all” this content was not shown.

Recently I read that the store library had received updates on the insider preview. So I opted into the “release preview” ring in order to install the new version of the store. I wanted to see if this had been fixed, but sadly this just made
    it worse. Now all of this content is showing under apps when I click show all. The store version is: 11712.1001.6.0

When I go to my library, and click show all apps this is what it looks like now:

Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device 9d7dd178-429f-4f29-aa4e-b551c4b12da2.png

The content that are games or game DLC is the following:

Killer Instinct: Season 3 Ultra Edition (this is a game I bought but it shows under apps)

Killer Instinct: Season 1 & 2 Double Combo (this is a game DLC I bought but it shows under apps)

American Dad! Pinball (this is game DLC for Pinball Fx2 I bought but it shows under apps)

Rash (I have no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Story Mode - Skin Pack (again game DLC I bought for Minecraft)

Pacman? (this was removed from the store & can be removed from my account if possible)

Mira (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

TJ Combo (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Glacius (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

General RAAM (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Spinal (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Thunder (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Maya (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Fulgore (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Tusk (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Eyedol (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Gargos (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Family Guy Pinball (this is game DLC for Pinball Fx2 I bought but it shows under apps)

Kim Wu (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

ARIA (no idea what this is, could be related to Killer Instinct)

Nurburgring Track Pack (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex DLC)

Power to Weight Car Pack (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex DLC)

Hyper Endurance Car Pack (Forza Motorsport 6: Apex DLC)

I do NOT want this content (expect for Pacman?) removed . I payed for this content, I just want this fixed so it doesn’t show up under apps. They are not apps... they are game DLC. They pretty much should be hidden from the end user.

I've gone through MS support to see about getting in contact with a software engineer working on the store to get this fixed but support hasn't been very helpful. Does anyone have any advise as to how I can go about getting this bug fixed? It's a minor issue
    but it is annoying to have all of this listed under apps whenever I go to actually install an app from my library.

&Brandon, May 17, 2020
  3. KallinCR Win User
    Killer Instinct seems locked to US for purchases

I'm having an impossible time trying to purchase DLC for Killer Instinct in Canada, recently released on Windows 10. This is my first time actually using anything from the Windows 10 store, so it may not be a KI specific issue.

Before I installed KI, my region on microsoft account was set to US, and so was my xbox live profile. I noticed when trying to purchase the in-app DLC that a microsoft dialog would popup, and had the region hardcoded to US, so I couldn't enter a Canadian
    credit card (TAKE MY MONEY MICROSOFT!!).

I went ahead and switched my region to Canada on microsoft website (visited through profile link in windows 10 store), and also migrated my xbox profile to Canada. I was even able to successfully add my Canadian credit card to the microsoft account website.

I went ahead and reinstalled Killer Instinct, hoping it would pick up these changes, but no luck. It still pops up a dialog when attempting to purchase DLC asking to add a payment method (paypal, credit card, something else..)., and the credit card country
    is locked to US.

Anyone else having these problems? I would love to get in there and start mastering my c-c-c-combos!

Cheers,

-Kal

KallinCR, May 17, 2020
  4. Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device

windows live dlc

I did as suggested but Fable 3 is only listed in the xbox version. I have both xbox 360 and xbox one and fable 3 along with dlc works on the consoles with no problem. I have the pc version on disc and that is what I downloaded to my windows 10 pc. I
    am able to play the game but when I go to the store there is no connection to windows live. It tells me I previously downloaded these dlc's and I did on my old windows 7 computer, but there appears to be no connection to windows live available and no way
    to recover my old downloads (my old pc is long gone). I am able to play so I suppose that I will be limited to playing without the "extrs"

mary annguastella, May 17, 2020
Thema:

Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device

1. Cant install any DLC for Killer Instinct on Windows 10. Dlc does not work on this device - Similar Threads - Cant install DLC

2. DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  3. DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DLC: Hi. Century Age Of Ashes. My question is whetever this DLC keys are for Xbox. But in the top left corner of the pictures it says Microsoft. I downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store. Can I activate this DLC on PC? And can I get them on PC in the game? P.S.:Thank you very...
  4. DLC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Fishing Planet dlc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Fishing Planet dlc: I recently bought a fishing planet dlc for the pc version using Microsoft store. It says I own it but whenever I click on it it shows the price and whatnot. I tried loading up the game and the contents of the purchase arent showing up. How do I fix this?...
  6. Wreckfest missing dlc

Wreckfest missing dlc: I have the game pass on my windows pc and i downloaded this Wreckfest and have recently bought a dlc and I am unable to download but when I veiw in store it says should be avalible in game, but is not there....
  7. Killer Instinct

Killer Instinct: jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and...
  8. How to install Dungeons DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install Dungeons DLC: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I have the DLC but i can't install it. How do i install it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-dungeons-dlc/05a5d2b5-6f9c-46fb-913b-150dce7e747c
  9. Downloading a DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading a DLC: So I have Kingdom Come Deliverance from the Epic Games store, but I am unable to download a dlc from the microsoft store because there is no option to.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-a-dlc/ebdc8358-cd19-4b5d-86dd-9b896ea4cfb6
  10. BF1 DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 DLC: Upcoming DLC in March 2017 Battlefield 1 – They Shall Not Pass – Battlefield Official Site 75708

Users found this page by searching for:

1. killer instinc dlc will not install