Windows 10: Can't install any drivers or reset my PC

Discus and support Can't install any drivers or reset my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It all started when I wanted to update my gpu driversrx580 which gave me a common error that said could be caused by anti-virus program. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Max_550, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Max_550 Win User

Can't install any drivers or reset my PC

It all started when I wanted to update my gpu driversrx580 which gave me a common error that said could be caused by anti-virus program. I tried to update the driver several times and also uninstalled the driver but nothing worked.

I tried to update windows and I found out that my PC was missing alot of updates including the windows updates. When I try to install them they all give me the same error: 0x800703f1

I've also tried to reset and repair this PC but everytime it kicks me out of the recovery or repair process at 60-80% so it never gets reset.

Things I've tried:

-Disabling anti-virus

-SFC

-Checking for malware

Otherwise the system is running except for the fact that I can't update or install any driver/ windows update

If anyone has suggestion on what it could/ what I could do would be greatly appreciated

:)

Max_550, Mar 14, 2020

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Mar 14, 2020
  4. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't install any drivers or reset my PC - Similar Threads - Can't install drivers

2. Can't install any network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't install any network driver: I was trying to install a VPN, but it couldn't install a network driver. I tried to reset my network settings but I couldn't install my ethernet and wi-fi adapter after reset. When I try to install any network adapter, it says" Windows is still setting up the class...
  3. Can't install any new drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any new drivers: Hi, I got notebook with Win10Pro (1803) with weird problem - can't install any new drivers for devices - manually or with Windows Update. Even PenDrives are not installed automatically - need to open Device Manager and search for drivers. In system32/inf log file I found...
  4. Can't reset my PC by any software method

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't reset my PC by any software method: Hello everyone! I've got an issue...lemme tell you: My laptop lenovo 320 was good, but suddenly, I got some errors. It all started with a BSOD...well, some BSOD with errors like KERNEL DATA INPAGE ERROR. It appeared and the laptop restarted, ok? But when I tried to...
  5. Can't install any new drivers

Can't install any new drivers: Hello, I recently got 2 new updates, one for my sim steering wheel and another for my voice mod application. The problem is that I can't install the drivers for any of them. When I go on the device manager, it shows the device, but I can't update it. Any help would be greatly...
  6. Can't check properties for any of the network adapters and can't install any drivers for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't check properties for any of the network adapters and can't install any drivers for...: Problem #1: I have 3 Network adapters Ethernet, Wireless and Bluetooth All of them was working fine I have connection to Internet except When I right click on ANY of my network adapters and then on Properties, I am getting error "An unexpected error occurred": [ATTACH]...
  7. My PC cannot perform any installation on drivers

My PC cannot perform any installation on drivers: Apologies in advance if what I say comes out disrespectfully. I have been dealing with an issue with my computer where I cannot update any drivers. I will let the PC search automatically for the updated driver software, but every time it will find it but not be able to...
  8. Can't Reset my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't Reset my PC: When trying to reset my PC, it keeps giving me the error "There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made" Any fixes?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-reset-my-pc/f26f2850-9703-43a1-92f6-0fb6024a3541"
  9. Can't install any drivers

Can't install any drivers: Windows Update gives 0x800f0246 when installing drivers. Device Manager says "Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them." when installing drivers. Manufacturer installers also fails to install drivers. Most...
  10. Driver installation after Reset PC

Driver installation after Reset PC: Do I need to reinstall my drivers after resetting my PC? 24618

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error 0x800703f1