Windows 10: Can't install any new drivers

Discus and support Can't install any new drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I recently got 2 new updates, one for my sim steering wheel and another for my voice mod application. The problem is that I can't install the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/BelieveFreza, Jul 28, 2020.

1. Can't install any new drivers

Hello, I recently got 2 new updates, one for my sim steering wheel and another for my voice mod application. The problem is that I can't install the drivers for any of them. When I go on the device manager, it shows the device, but I can't update it. Any help would be greatly appreciated Can't install any new drivers :D

submitted by /u/BelieveFreza
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/BelieveFreza, Jul 28, 2020

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't install any new drivers :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 28, 2020
  3. New nvidia drivers failed?

Try doing a clean install of the drivers.

DiogoCDS19, Jul 28, 2020
  4. jsabo Win User

Can't install any new drivers

New nvidia drivers failed?

Noob question here - I am new to nvidia cards and never have experienced these problems. The graphics driver (the new one that came out w/crysis 3) apparently installs correctly according to the message at the end of the install but nothing else does (I.e. Physx). I have tried looking up the issue but can't seem to find good step by step resolutions. Any ideas? Thanks!

jsabo, Jul 28, 2020
Thema:

Can't install any new drivers

1. Can't install any new drivers - Similar Threads - Can't install drivers

2. New Windows 11 install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...: First off, what does this error even MEAN? That isn't a good description of what is going wrong. How do I get my NIC, sound, GPU, and chipset drivers installed/updated? Windows downloaded and installed a couple drivers that allowed it to work, but they're dreadfully outdated....
  3. New Windows 11 install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows 11 install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...: First off, what does this error even MEAN? That isn't a good description of what is going wrong. How do I get my NIC, sound, GPU, and chipset drivers installed/updated? Windows downloaded and installed a couple drivers that allowed it to work, but they're dreadfully outdated....
  4. New Windows install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...: First off, what does this error even MEAN? That isn't a good description of what is going wrong. How do I get my NIC, sound, GPU, and chipset drivers installed/updated? Windows downloaded and installed a couple drivers that allowed it to work, but they're dreadfully outdated....
  5. New Windows install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Windows install, can't install any drivers, "This operation requires an interactive...: First off, what does this error even MEAN? That isn't a good description of what is going wrong. How do I get my NIC, sound, GPU, and chipset drivers installed/updated? Windows downloaded and installed a couple drivers that allowed it to work, but they're dreadfully outdated....
  6. Can't install any network driver

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't install any network driver: I was trying to install a VPN, but it couldn't install a network driver. I tried to reset my network settings but I couldn't install my ethernet and wi-fi adapter after reset. When I try to install any network adapter, it says" Windows is still setting up the class...
  7. Can't install any new drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any new drivers: Hi, I got notebook with Win10Pro (1803) with weird problem - can't install any new drivers for devices - manually or with Windows Update. Even PenDrives are not installed automatically - need to open Device Manager and search for drivers. In system32/inf log file I found...
  8. Can't check properties for any of the network adapters and can't install any drivers for...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't check properties for any of the network adapters and can't install any drivers for...: Problem #1: I have 3 Network adapters Ethernet, Wireless and Bluetooth All of them was working fine I have connection to Internet except When I right click on ANY of my network adapters and then on Properties, I am getting error "An unexpected error occurred": [ATTACH]...
  9. Can't install any drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install any drivers: Windows Update gives 0x800f0246 when installing drivers. Device Manager says "Windows found drivers for your device but encountered an error while attempting to install them." when installing drivers. Manufacturer installers also fails to install drivers. Most...
  10. I can't instal any new programs.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't instal any new programs.: I can't instal any new programs on my computer. I get message " Do you want this app to make changes in your device ?" There is only no option given...