Windows 10: Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

Discus and support Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fl__ffy, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Fl__ffy Win User

Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the Game Pass and they will not install:I tried:- Repairing Xbox App and Microsoft Store- Reinstalling Gaming Services- Updating Windows and Drivers- Restarting PCAny help is appreciated.

:)

Fl__ffy, Nov 9, 2021
  2. UAFTV Win User

Ultimate Game Pass Error 0x00000001

I decided to try the Xbox PC Ultimate Game Pass. On my PC, Windows 10 on an HP Omen gaming laptop. 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 GB SSD M.2 drive, 1 TB HD, Nvidoa GTX 1060. I installed the gaming app. I tried to download a few games, but all I get is an Error
    0x00000001. I do not have a CD/DVD drive nor any issue with any other software. I would like to resolve this, otherwise why even pay for it.

UAFTV, Nov 9, 2021
  3. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Nov 9, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Nov 9, 2021
Thema:

1. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001 - Similar Threads - Can't install Xbox

2. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  3. i can't download any games from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't download any games from xbox game pass: for some reason my drive isnt set up for having games installed on to it. I also only have one drive option. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-any-games-from-xbox-game-pass/de9366dd-75b2-4bda-b3c2-391fb4fb93aa
  4. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001: Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the...
  5. Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install any Xbox Game Pass games error: 0x00000001: Hello, I recently bought the Game Pass and I am trying to install some games but I am having no luck.I am only able to install games that are not on the Game Pass.Error:Here you can see I can only install World of Warships which is not on the Game Pass but the rest are on the...
  6. Can't install games from Store / XBox App Error 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games from Store / XBox App Error 0x00000001: Hi,i can't install any games included in my game pass. All atempts fail with 0x00000001.This problem exists on 3 different Computers.All PCs run up to date windows 10 Prof.There is no Antivirus and it happens on a freshly installed Windows 10 Pro as well.There is no DNS...
  7. Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Any game on Via Xbox Game pass Pc. Error Code 0x80073d0d: I was trying to install some game on my pc from Xbox Game pass but it showed error 0x80073d0d and I tried another game showed same error and for every other game i tried showed game error.Please help me! I can't download any games .....
  8. when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i try to download any game on xbox game pass app i get error code 0x00000001: ive waited as it asked me to, i tried restarting, ive uninstalled the xbox app, cleared cache and data, did the PowerShell command, but nothing has worked so far. [ATTACH]...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass Error 0x00000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ultimate Game Pass Error 0x00000001: I decided to try the Xbox PC Ultimate Game Pass. On my PC, Windows 10 on an HP Omen gaming laptop. 16 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 GB SSD M.2 drive, 1 TB HD, Nvidoa GTX 1060. I installed the gaming app. I tried to download a few games, but all I get is an Error 0x00000001. I do not...
  10. can't install any games with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install any games with game pass pc: I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code: 0x80070005...