Windows 10: Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Then what is this???Is it because I'm running Windows on a mac?I am also on 21H1 so someone help me with this... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Some guy with Windows 10, Jul 26, 2021.

1. Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.

Then what is this???Is it because I'm running Windows on a mac?I am also on 21H1 so someone help me with this

:)

Some guy with Windows 10, Jul 26, 2021
  2. BobFerro1 Win User

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

my device is a windows 7 device. how come I don;t see it on my microsoft account

BobFerro1, Jul 26, 2021
  3. I don´t get any emails from the marketplace so can´t buy or reinstall apps

I don´t get any emails from the marketplace. The email address is working fine, I tried an alternate, didn´t work either. I don´t receive the email on my desktop nor on my Windows phone and it used to work fine. Can´t buy any app now!
    According to my account I have installed the app many times, but there is no email to be found anywhere. Checked all trash folders etc to no avail. Both addresses I tried were Gmail addresses. The first one is my original Windows Live ID email address.
    The phone (and my desktop) do receive other emails to these same accounts so apparently Windows Marketplace is not really sending them.
    Problem continues for two days now.

PatrickJoyceSP, Jul 26, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jul 26, 2021
Thema:

Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.

1. Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Can't install app

2. App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Download Problem: 'Don't Have Applicable Devices Linked to Microsoft Account' ....But...: I'm trying to install Roblox on my daughters new laptop. I've added the laptop as a device in my microsoft account and it shows up in there but when trying to install the app it says: 'It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...
  3. Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install a program because "I don't have access to a directory": Im trying to install a program on windows 10 and get an error message "Error writing to file: C:\WINDOWS\sytem32\atl110.dll. Verify that you have access to that directory", what can I do? submitted by /u/apinanaivot [link] [comments]...
  4. I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I can't verify my account because I don't have access to that email anymore: I am trying to get back my account, I want to be able to play halo the master chief collection PC version. I have already tried doing the form thing countless times to no avail please help I just want my account back...
  5. Apparently I have 2 Microsoft Accounts?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apparently I have 2 Microsoft Accounts?: When I log in to my Microsoft account it gives me 2 account options to log in to: 1. Personal account, created by you which I can access using my own email address/password and 2. Work or school account created by your IT department. which I can't access as it doesn't...
  6. Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...: I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error message above. I've trawled the internet to try to resolve it. I've manually updated windows to the latest. I've checked that...
  7. Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device.

Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device.: Can not install Microsoft app on my linked device. I can see that my device is linked to my account. I am getting message below. what am i missing? [IMG]...
  8. Apparently I Don't Own This App? Yet It is Installed - Microsoft Store Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apparently I Don't Own This App? Yet It is Installed - Microsoft Store Bug: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/small_horse [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjicq6/apparently_i_dont_own_this_app_yet_it_is/
  9. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install: Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I...
  10. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...: I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I...