Windows 10: Can't install app using App Installer

Discus and support Can't install app using App Installer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NikkyStephens, Nov 22, 2023.

1. Can't install app using App Installer

I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried installing these packages in: C++ Runtime packages for Desktop Bridge - Visual C++ Microsoft Learn but that didn't work.Any help will be appreciated.

:)

NikkyStephens, Nov 22, 2023
  2. rk3066 Win User

Having such hard time installing this Driver

I have a OurLink RTK8192 Wireless Adapter and I've tried everything in the book but nothing seems to work and yes I've gone through the CD and there's no Install App. for Linux only for Windows though i have installed on there.

Give me A step-by-step copy/paste guide please

rk3066, Nov 22, 2023
  3. Apps not installing on Windows 10

Hi Nicole,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Which Windows 10 build is installed on your system?

• Which app are you trying to install?

• What is the complete error code do you received?
    • Is this issue specific to a app or all the apps?
    Let’s try simple steps troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

At first, I suggest you to check if any Windows update is pending. (If yes, install all the Windows update).

• Type update on the Windows search bar and select Check for updates.
    • Now click on Check for updates button, it will automatically detect the Windows update if pending.
    Method 2.

I suggest you to run Windows app troubleshooter, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems with apps and the Store. Visit the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Also, I suggest to update the Windows store manually.

• Open Windows store, click on your account on top right corner.
    • Select Download & updates and click on Check for Updates.
    Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 22, 2023
  4. Can't install app using App Installer

Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Nov 22, 2023
Thema:

Can't install app using App Installer

1. Can't install app using App Installer - Similar Threads - Can't install app

2. Can't install app using App Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install app using App Installer: I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried...
  3. Can't install app using App Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install app using App Installer: I'm trying to install an older version of an app, but I get this error message:_______________________________________________________________App Installer failed to install package dependencies._______________________________________________________________I already tried...
  4. Can't install app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install app: I've an issue with installing an app from Microsoft Store.I had installed "Concepts" app before and due to some issue with the app, even after reaching out to the app developer for help, I've resorted to uninstalling the app and reinstalling it in the hopes to fix the issue....
  5. Can't install app

Can't install app: I've an issue with installing an app from Microsoft Store.I had installed "Concepts" app before and due to some issue with the app, even after reaching out to the app developer for help, I've resorted to uninstalling the app and reinstalling it in the hopes to fix the issue....
  6. Can't install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps: so when i install an app it has this 0xC0020036 i can't install apps in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps/02a53ffc-f0aa-4dda-89e7-04622fa10637
  7. Can't install apps

Can't install apps: so when i install an app it has this 0xC0020036 i can't install apps in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps/02a53ffc-f0aa-4dda-89e7-04622fa10637
  8. Can't Install Apps on Microsoft Store App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't Install Apps on Microsoft Store App: Hey, I need help because I'm using a school computer and it isn't letting me install things anymore. About a week ago I could install a lot of things but no I can't. So, if you know what I can do to be able to download things again then could you please tell me? FYI I tried...
  9. Can't install UWP apps.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install UWP apps.: I had this problem just today, I tried installing Minecraft for Windows 10 because it had an update. The thing is, Microsoft Store keeps giving me the error code 0x80070002. I managed to get the APPX for it and it gives me -2147219196 and -2147219195. I tried reinstalling...
  10. Windows apps can't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps can't install: I can't install windows apps on my pc, I get error message 0x80246019. I've reset the app store WSreset and via app settings - reset to no avail, I carried out a clean install of Windows and the issue persists. Windows 10 version 1809 OS Build 17763.92 Can anyone offer...