Windows 10: Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.

Discus and support Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have not been able to download any apps or games or updates from the Microsoft Store. When I go to install a game, it says "Preparing Install," then... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by damienrainbow, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.

I have not been able to download any apps or games or updates from the Microsoft Store. When I go to install a game, it says "Preparing Install," then gives me an error code, "Code: 0x80072F8F". Sometimes when I click the install button nothing happens at all. I have tried signing in on different accounts and none of them work on this computer. I have spent hours trying to fix it, and have gone through countless threads on various websites and I have not found a single thing that works.

I have tried the following:

• Windows App Troubleshooter
    • Reset Store Cache
    • Re-registered the Store App
    • All the CMD and Powershell commands (ex. taskkill /F /FI "SERVICES eq wuauserv" (do this multiple times) net stop cryptSvc net stop bits net stop msiserver ren C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution SoftwareDistribution.old rmdir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\DataStore rmdir C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution\Download)
    • Manual Reset Windows Updates
    • Doing a Repair install of windows

The only thing that I have not done is a full re-install of windows.

:)

damienrainbow, Jan 31, 2019

2. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything. :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything.

1. Can't Install Apps From Windows Store, Tried Everything. - Similar Threads - Can't Install Apps

2. Apps not installing tried everything

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps not installing tried everything: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I need to install Minecraft. when I try to download it again it said a code...
  3. Apps not installing tried everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps not installing tried everything: When I try to install Minecraft it doesn’t want to install and just puts errors in my face, I own the game and I just got a new computer. I’m using the same account so I think it would work. I need to install Minecraft. when I try to download it again it said a code...
  4. Apps not installing tried everything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access Microsoft Store App. I've tried everything! HELP!!!!!: I cannot access the Microsoft Store at all! I have tried EVERYTHING! I have done the updates, I've tried all the suggestions and nothing. It gives me an error everytime. The error code is OX80131500. It won't even let me uninstall or restart the app. I am using my HP Laptop....
  6. Can't install apps from Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps from Store: I tried many things on the page Can't install apps from Store, error 0x80070005 here, it took my days, I formatted many times windows but damned microsoft is completely mess. **** Microsoft Store won't install apps. This stupid system took me days, I've formatted it so many...
  7. Can't install apps from Store

Can't install apps from Store: I tried many things on the page Can't install apps from Store, error 0x80070005 here, it took my days, I formatted many times windows but damned microsoft is completely mess. **** Microsoft Store won't install apps. This stupid system took me days, I've formatted it so many...
  8. Can't uninstall games from Microsoft Store, tried everything.

Can't uninstall games from Microsoft Store, tried everything.: Hey guys, i have been using xbox gamepass pc for some months already and last week when i was uninstalling a game it gave me an error "0x80073cfa" that made it unable to uninstall, after trying a lot of things i tried to uninstall all the games but every game had the same...
  9. Can't install apps from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install apps from Store: When I try to install apps from the store, I get this error: Turn on Windows Update This install is prevented by policy. Ask your admin to enable Windows Update. Code: 0x8024500C However, I am an administrator, and I have remove my device from all GPOs that apply to...
  10. Can't install apps from windows store.

Can't install apps from windows store.: Hi folks, Anyone else have this problem? I have tried installing a few apps from the windows store on windows 10, download ok and says installing but then get message "this is embarrassing we can't find app" and nothing, its not on my app list. The existing ones that...