Windows 10: Cant install apps in microsoft store

Discus and support Cant install apps in microsoft store in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi whenever i try to install any app or game in the microsoft sotre it just doesn let me install or my cursor turns inm the red no circle or juts says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LimeAl, Jan 1, 2021.

1. LimeAl Win User

Cant install apps in microsoft store

Hi whenever i try to install any app or game in the microsoft sotre it just doesn let me install or my cursor turns inm the red no circle or juts says starting dowload but never starts

I tried wsreset many times, reseting trough settings and it still doesnt let me install nothing

If anyone has a solution please tell me

The only reason i posted this is because i purchased a game recently and im unable to play it because of this issue

Thank you, Andre

:)

LimeAl, Jan 1, 2021

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Jan 1, 2021
  3. Apps won't install in Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install apps in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the app.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: Refer the troubleshooting steps and mentioned
    in this article: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft
    Store

Step 4: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 5: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jan 1, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Jan 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Cant install apps in microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant install apps

2. cant install apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install apps from Microsoft store: cant install apps from Microsoft app store. error code #0x80070609 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-microsoft-store/66ca4e41-52f0-421e-b2cd-5cf48160ff75
  3. cant install apps from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install apps from Microsoft store: cant install apps from Microsoft app store. error code #0x80070609 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-microsoft-store/66ca4e41-52f0-421e-b2cd-5cf48160ff75
  4. cant install some apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install some apps in microsoft store: Hello there,I cant install some apps on the Microsoft Store and I tried many things and I dont know what to do.The problem is whenever it says "acquiring lisence it gives an error with the code 0x80070005. how to fix it?...
  5. cant install some apps in microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install some apps in microsoft store: Hello there,I cant install some apps on the Microsoft Store and I tried many things and I dont know what to do.The problem is whenever it says "acquiring lisence it gives an error with the code 0x80070005. how to fix it?...
  6. Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant install Netflix app from Microsoft store: This all started when my Netflix app started freezing randomly. Randomly while watching a show it froze for the first time, so as a result I tried reopening the app. The app reopened but now going into the app it would freeze after 5 seconds. So I thought reinstalling or...
  7. Cant install any app through the microsoft store

Cant install any app through the microsoft store: No app will install on the microsoft store. Whenever I click install on an app, it comes up with a window that asks me which drive I want to install it onto, but when i select a drive and hit install and nothing happens. I tried restarting the delivery optimization service...
  8. cant install app in microsoft store

cant install app in microsoft store: I have appmin my library and when click install I'm getting message that I own this app already. I have reinstalled microsoft store, but it didnt help. if this app is somewhere in my PC how to remove it and install again? thanks...
  9. Cant install any apps from the microsoft store

Cant install any apps from the microsoft store: [ATTACH] it cant read my system specifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-any-apps-from-the-microsoft-store/03282ca0-b68b-4f4b-b9b3-e2be41b655e5"
  10. MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP

MICROSOFT STORE CANT INSTALL ANY APP: So.. Ive had this problem for months and i couldnt find any fix like 0 i tried resetting microsoft store putting weird commands in powershell and so on! My problem is that when i go in my Store first of all 1. My language is in french and i have no idea why everything...