Windows 10: Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

Discus and support Can't install apps or updates Surface Go in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased a brand new surface go and it will not install any apps from the app store. I hit install and nothing happens. I tried to check for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RainyFrog09, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

I just purchased a brand new surface go and it will not install any apps from the app store. I hit install and nothing happens. I tried to check for Windows updates but that doesn't work either. I get the error "Couldn't connect to the update service" But I'm clearly connected to the internet. Help is appreciated!

:)

RainyFrog09, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (24 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Source: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 Surface

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

1. Can't install apps or updates Surface Go - Similar Threads - Can't install apps

2. Surface go error 0xc0000098

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface go error 0xc0000098: Just this past christmas i got the surface go, best present i ever got, but just this past monday or tuesday when getting it out to do some art which is what i had got it for the stylus wouldn’t work, last week was when it had stopped working I had just figured the battery...
  3. Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: What is/are best programs or apps to use to make hand written notes on Surface Go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/3b4b4d81-89db-4e8f-b8fd-d84ef6f1dc10
  4. Kindle on surface go

Kindle on surface go: I just purchased my first surface go. How do I get my kindle app and books on here. I went to the Microsoft store and searched for kindle-- no app showed up, only books on how to use a kindle. Thanks for the help...
  5. Surface go ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface go ram: I purchased the go with 8gb ram. Im trying to play games that are available in Microsoft store. Some of the requirements say 2gb ram and that i only have 1gb ram. Is there some settings I'm missing? I still have it in S mode. Is that my issue?...
  6. Microsoft Surface Go

Microsoft Surface Go: I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?...
  7. Windows to go installation - will it update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to go installation - will it update ??: Nội Dung Mỏng Không Có Lợi Trong SEO Nội dung mỏng trong SEO là điều dễ thấy với mục đích chính là muốn tạo xếp hạng cho trang chứ không mang lại giá trị hữu ích cho người dùng. Vì thế những trang có nội dung mỏng không được người dùng yêu thích và khó có thể lên top ở vị...
  8. Can't install or update store apps

Can't install or update store apps: They all display error 0x800706d9 . I've read it could be related to Windows Firewall. What I have done: . Microsofr Fixit (for Store and apps ) . Restarted Firewall, bits, wupdate and cryptographic services . Lookup events log Depósito con errores , tipo 0...
  9. windows to go can't install anything

in Windows 10 Support
    windows to go can't install anything: hi all I've got the ironkey windows to go 10 enterprise and I want to install some programs. first firefox crashes all the time I open it, chrome is not downloading, adobe acrobat is not downloading. the wireless connection is active and works perfect but when I try to...
  10. Windows to go installation - will it update ??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows to go installation - will it update ??: Hi there I'm going to try this on a Windows to Go installation -- hopefully somebody can save me time by saying whether this will work or not. I know you have to go from Windows Enterprise to Windows Enterprise - but whether it will update a Windows to Go installation is a...