Windows 10: Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

Discus and support Can't install apps or updates Surface Go in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I just purchased a brand new surface go and it will not install any apps from the app store. I hit install and nothing happens. I tried to check for... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RainyFrog09, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

I just purchased a brand new surface go and it will not install any apps from the app store. I hit install and nothing happens. I tried to check for Windows updates but that doesn't work either. I get the error "Couldn't connect to the update service" But I'm clearly connected to the internet. Help is appreciated!

:)

RainyFrog09, Apr 10, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 April 24th 2017

Source: Updates for Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 (24 April 2017) Surface

See also:

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing new A Surface Hub Tour app

Source: Have fun learning all Hub features with "A Surface Hub Tour" app! Surface

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3

Source: September Updates for Surface Pro 4, Surface Book, and Surface 3 Surface

Brink, Apr 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't install apps or updates Surface Go

1. Can't install apps or updates Surface Go - Similar Threads - Can't install apps

2. Microsoft Surface Go

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Surface Go: Dear Community I have no keyboard for my Surface Go and when I was resetting it there was an error message saying that windows installations can't proceed and every time I press okay it is just stuck in the loop and need help on how to do it without a keyboard and without...
  3. Surface Go BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Surface Go BSOD: Morning all, I have a Surface Go 2019 model, 8gb RAM, running Windows 10 Home in S mode currently that has started to BSOD intermittently. The BSOD message is usually MEMORY MANAGEMENT, but yesterday for the first time it was "page fault in nonpaged area". I've run the...
  4. Surface Go questions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Surface Go questions: Hello, I just bought a Microsoft Surface Go. My last Surface purchase was about 7 years ago and things are new to me. I have Windows 10 S operating system. I'm looking at some of the questions and want to be sure I'm understanding. So this does come with it's own antivirus...
  5. Surface Go Won't Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Surface Go Won't Update: So I just got a new Surface Go today, and after almost completely updating it, there's one update that won't install. It's the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1903, and it says it's installing, but right when it's about to be finished, it gives me the error "Error...
  6. microsoft surface go

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft surface go: good afternoon, i have a new surface go and activated it last week / today i have switched it on after using a keyboard for the very first time / after typing password i got a black screen / at the right corner some words appear - activate windows / but the only command i...
  7. surface Go

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    surface Go: surface Go error code 0xc0000098 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/f668f877-4df7-4af4-8a76-33452f756cde
  8. Surface Go

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Go: What is/are best programs or apps to use to make hand written notes on Surface Go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-go/3b4b4d81-89db-4e8f-b8fd-d84ef6f1dc10
  9. Microsoft Surface Go

Microsoft Surface Go: I am one of the first on the planet to own a Microsoft Surface Go. Thought it would be a good substitute for ipad. More power and more options, etc... It seems, however I cannot use it as a Kindle reader, cannot load the Kindle app. Any suggestions?...
  10. Can't install or update store apps

Can't install or update store apps: They all display error 0x800706d9 . I've read it could be related to Windows Firewall. What I have done: . Microsofr Fixit (for Store and apps ) . Restarted Firewall, bits, wupdate and cryptographic services . Lookup events log Depósito con errores , tipo 0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to update applications on surface-go

2. i cant install apps on surface go