Windows 10: Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop

Discus and support Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi. I bought Astroneer for Xbox a little bit ago and thought I could download it on my laptop to play at school while I had downtime. When I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NRunkel, Feb 21, 2019.

1. NRunkel Win User

Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop

Hi. I bought Astroneer for Xbox a little bit ago and thought I could download it on my laptop to play at school while I had downtime. When I go to download it the store, the install button is a very light shade of blue implying that it's not clickable, and when a roll over it with my cursor, the cursor turns into a red circle with a line through it meaning it won't let me do anything. Can anyone offer some advice?

:)

NRunkel, Feb 21, 2019

2. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

My PC meets the system requirements for the game Astroneer but it refuses to install, instead displaying the error message "ASTRONEER does not work on this device". If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated.

RobbieCardew, Feb 21, 2019
  3. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

Do you have the Windows 10 October update installed?

For some unknown reason, Astroneer now requires it. I had the previous version and had no option to update. I tried uninstalling and now have no option to reinstall.

I have posted a question on the
    official Astroneer forums
    . Hopefully it will clear moderation and yield an answer at some point. Or, better yet, the developers will make adjustments to allow the game to run on more versions of Windows 10.

-Forjo

ForjoAtinxan, Feb 21, 2019
  4. Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop

Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

I have updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and Astroneer appears to be installing. Thanks for your help : )

RobbieCardew, Feb 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop

1. Can't install Astroneer on my Laptop - Similar Threads - Can't install Astroneer

2. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  3. CO-OP on Astroneer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CO-OP on Astroneer: I tried to play astroneer co-op with my friends but it wouldn't let me join them. Then I checked my xbox networking service and it said terado is disabled so I don't know what to do?...
  4. Astroneer multiplayer issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer multiplayer issues: My friend and I both purchased Astroneer via Windows 10 store, and both have it installed. I can't join his game and he cant join mine, it always says the same thing: "Failed to join Session: Session not found" Is there any troubleshooting we can perform? Or is there...
  5. astroneer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer: i cant join my friend multiplayer game in astroneer it ses could not find session https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/astroneer/e98dc25c-0d24-45e4-b5ad-d964d7284c8e
  6. Astroneer connection not working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer connection not working!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer for a while and i recently switched to playing it on windows 10 now all the sudden none of my friends can join and it says could not find session but it works perfectly fine on Xbox and we cant find a solution because every...
  7. astroneer multiplayer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    astroneer multiplayer bug: I play astroneer on Windows 10. my friend plays on Xbox 1. I can join him successfully but when he tries to join me it said : failed to join to host: host server could not be found," plz help me...
  8. Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Xbox Game Pass, can't click on the install button of Astroneer: Hi, I bought the Xbox Game Pass basically only to play Astroneer but for some reason can't click the install button, already ran the troubleshooter, reset the store, checked that I'm on the latest version,... It's only for Astroneer apparently since I can click on the button...
  9. Astroneer on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Astroneer on PC: Hi! I have purchased the early access version on xbox some time ago. Now that the stable version of the game is out, I wonder if it’s possible to download it on my pc (the game is on Play Anywhere). I'm asking this because I have succesfully download the XBox version of...
  10. Bought Astroneer but can't install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Astroneer but can't install it.: My PC meets the system requirements for the game Astroneer but it refuses to install, instead displaying the error message "ASTRONEER does not work on this device". If anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. astroneer windows 10 can t download

2. microsoft cant instal astroneer on laptop

3. astroneer wont install on windows 10

4. cant install astroneer windows store,
  5. astroneer cant install pc game pass,
  6. i cant install astroneer on PC,
  7. astroneer pc install issues fix,
  8. astroneer on windows 10 install button greyed out,
  9. cant install astroneer on pc,
  10. astroneer wont run on my computer?,
  11. i cant play astroneer because i dont have the right windows 10,