Windows 10: Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

Discus and support Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have asus vivobook 15 x510UF laptop.It came with windows 10 pre-installed and asus splendid is working fine.Then i did windows 10 clean install.My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JakeJacobs2015, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

I have asus vivobook 15 x510UF laptop.It came with windows 10 pre-installed and asus splendid is working fine.Then i did windows 10 clean install.My windows 10 verson is 1903.Now when i tried to install asus splendid utility which i downloaded from asus website,it shows error "ICM file is missing".Can someone please help me?

:)

JakeJacobs2015, Aug 10, 2019
  2. Grinch101 Win User

asus splendid utility windows 10

Hi, I had the same issue and I managed to get over it in few steps, also if you noticed only Splendid Utility for windows 10 supports EyeCare mode.

follow these steps;

1. download Splendid utility from previous version of windows 10 (windows 8.1 is better), and install it. If your laptop support page does not contain window 8.1 OS, use another ASUS laptop page! It does not matter!

(it should be installed without any problem but when you open it, it does not contain EyeCare button!)

(if you try to upgrade to windows 10 version, you will get the ICM error, so don't!)

2. Go to your laptop support page , select windows 10 as OS, and download Splendid Utility (upgrade to windows 10 version).

(Don’t Install it yet!)

3. Extract the file, go to folder data>color table, and copy all content to your installation folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\Splendid\icm

4. Now you can install your splendid utility windows 10 version

5.Enjoy it!

(Sorry for my English, I’m not native)

Grinch101, Aug 10, 2019
  3. ASUS Splendid not working on my windows 10 ASUS N551jk laptop

Hi

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced. I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

I suggest you to download the ASUS Splendid Video Enhancement Technology drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it and check if issue is resolved. To do so kindly refer the below given Asus support link to download
    the drivers for Windows 10:

http://support.asus.com/download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=Splendid&os=30

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Aug 10, 2019
  4. badxG Win User

Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

asus splendid utility windows 10

hello i have an asus GL552VW with windows 10 and i can`t install asus splendid utility

Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10 c8bb69bf-2af7-41b0-9125-88c96a27cf59.jpg

badxG, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10

1. Can't install Asus splendid on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install Asus

2. How to remove "ASUS Splendid Demo" from my monitor?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove "ASUS Splendid Demo" from my monitor?: "ASUS Splendid Demo Standard, Splendid Off, Splendid On" stays on my ASUS Zenscreen portable monitor attached to my Surface Book. Changing the mode with the Asus buttons eg to Scenery, Gaming, etc just replaces that word with Standard and it stays on the screen. Can't find...
  3. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  4. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  5. Can't Turn Off Asus Splendid Mode in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Turn Off Asus Splendid Mode in Windows 11: There's a yellow tint on my screen which is due to this Asus 'Splendid Mode' which adds the tint for eye care.I really don't want it there, but even selecting normal mode in the MyAsus app doesn't remove it. Is there ANY way i can get rid of the tint without deleting files...
  6. Can't Turn Off Asus Splendid Mode in Windows 11

Can't Turn Off Asus Splendid Mode in Windows 11: There's a yellow tint on my screen which is due to this Asus 'Splendid Mode' which adds the tint for eye care.I really don't want it there, but even selecting normal mode in the MyAsus app doesn't remove it. Is there ANY way i can get rid of the tint without deleting files...
  7. Asus Splendid running command prompt window at startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus Splendid running command prompt window at startup: Hello! Matei here! Back again with my Asus laptop. So, my laptop always has a program called ''Splendid'', which is an Asus technology for the display, but when my laptop is finishing booting up, it shows a command prompt window that is called ''Splendid Startup'', but it...
  8. ASUS Splendid Demo Scenery

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ASUS Splendid Demo Scenery: How to remove ASUS Splendid Demo Scenery from my screen? It is just there all the time even I have reset and shut down my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-demo-scenery/1be4cea5-37c4-4409-9a57-b3ee245034fc
  9. bug color temperature asus splendid windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bug color temperature asus splendid windows 10: plug in and unplug usb, turn on and off bluetooth, connect and disconnect wifi, random time. it all make color temperature a little blue. problem because windows update (KB4458469 or KB4230204). i know the problem of windows update becouse i alrady reinstall windows and see...
  10. Asus splendid issue

Asus splendid issue: I have two Asus laptops one the main home one (ROG version) and this small travel one both running 10 (ROG) and a dual boot 10 on the smaller machine . Now I found quite by accident the Asus Splendid utility and it has installed on the ROG and is brilliant as the GUI is so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows slpendid not install windows 10

2. asus splendid utility windows 10

3. asus splendid not installing

4. splendid utility asus reinstall,
  5. asus splendid windows 10,
  6. asus splendid video enhancement stuck,
  7. cannot install asus splendid,
  8. asus splendid update,
  9. asus splendid download,
  10. asus splendid windows 10 error,
  11. splendid windows 10,