Windows 10: can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because of NET4.5

Discus and support can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because of NET4.5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What about it? I'd like more information about it ! I've been install it from weeks, but I can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Omdah, May 25, 2015.

1. Omdah Win User

can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because of NET4.5

What about it?
    I'd like more information about it !
    I've been install it from weeks, but I can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because of NET4.5.
    Please all, any information.....

:)

Omdah, May 25, 2015

2. Cant install the Autocad getting error "DirectX Runtime Failed Failure is ignored, Result=1619"

Which version of AutoCAD is it? Because my sibling had to install AutoCAD 2017 in order to get it working on Windows 10. He was previously running AutoCAD 2014 on Windows 8.1.

Andre Da Costa, May 25, 2015
  3. Duplicated program entries with (1)

Hi,

- Windows 10 Pro x64 1709 (hungarian, build 16299.192).

- if you mean workgroup, then yes; otherwise it is just connected to a local network

-

can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because of NET4.5 [​IMG]

It is hungarian, but it said Windows can't locate setup.exe.

I can't uninstall Autocad 2017 in safe mode, too. I didn't try other programs, because AutoCAD 2017 was the only that won't run after update (so far). Therefore I had to install Autocad 2018 and that's why I wanted to remove the previous version.

I am looking forward a solution, because today was the 3rd computer that has the same issues.

Zoltán P., May 25, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Many applications have this problem.... the application authors have to update their installs to understand that .net 4.6 is a valid platform.

Mystere, May 25, 2015
  5. Open control panel and go to programs and features. Then have a look in Turn Windows features on and off. Look at anything .NET related. In Windows 8.1 it lists .NET 4.5 and 3.5. See if there is an entry for 4.5 in Windows 10 that you can enable.

alphanumeric, May 25, 2015
  6. Omdah Win User
    Dear all,
    Thank you for replying.
    The problem is not solved, and I think this is a trick of Microsoft *Mad... Win 10 ???!!!!! *Mad*Mad*Mad

Omdah, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. can't install AutoCad Elelctrical and Connectfy because of NET4.5 - Similar Threads - can't install AutoCad

2. I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.: Autodesk already sent me some things that I should do to improve this, but none of those are working. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-autocad-because-of-error-1606-and/d072265a-d5b3-45b6-ac3d-ae92bae6070c
  3. I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Autocad because of Error 1606 and Error 1603.: Autodesk already sent me some things that I should do to improve this, but none of those are working. * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-autocad-because-of-error-1606-and/d072265a-d5b3-45b6-ac3d-ae92bae6070c
  4. I can't install Autocad 2007 because there is statement like in the picture. Please someone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Autocad 2007 because there is statement like in the picture. Please someone...: The statement of the rejecting installation of autocad 2007 on my laptop. Please help me,Thanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-autocad-2007-because-there-is/bcbafad4-af43-4c03-91e4-7b2e9a799927
  5. I can't install Autocad 2007 because there is statement like in the picture. Please someone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Autocad 2007 because there is statement like in the picture. Please someone...: The statement of the rejecting installation of autocad 2007 on my laptop. Please help me,Thanks a lot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-autocad-2007-because-there-is/bcbafad4-af43-4c03-91e4-7b2e9a799927
  6. Unable to install AutoCAD in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install AutoCAD in Windows 10: Unable to install AutoCAD in Windows 10. I tried several times, result are same that installation stop at some progress.Although try method in Autodesk official website Remove Autodesk software Windows Download & Install Autodesk Knowledge NetworkI need help from Microsoft...
  7. error during autocad installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error during autocad installation: whenever i try to install autocad 2021 on my windows 10 64 bit this error occures [ATTACH] i tried to delete the ai388c.temp folder but then i saw that the installation file creates it every time i try to install it. what do i do?...
  8. autocad

autocad: I have made a mistake some how . I changed my back up files to Paint in windows and the icon. I need change them back to the BAK icon. I'm not to good on the computer and hope someone can help. I appreciate it . Thank you Bob...
  9. i have a problem installing autocad

i have a problem installing autocad: Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\acad.exe.Config" on line 0. Invalid Xml syntax....
  10. Can't install autocad because .Net Framework 3.5 has refused to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't install autocad because .Net Framework 3.5 has refused to install: Split from this thread. I am Juniex by Name, I just can't install autocad because .Net Framework 3.5 have refused to install from windows features and i have tried a lot from different forum all to no avail. also windows won't install update and wireless devices missing...