Windows 10: Can't install certain apps that come with games pass

Discus and support Can't install certain apps that come with games pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've tried all the trouble shooting techniques I've found on here the only thing that I can do is add my own situation in case it is different. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by brodieclamp, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Can't install certain apps that come with games pass

I've tried all the trouble shooting techniques I've found on here the only thing that I can do is add my own situation in case it is different. I purchased a 30 day trial on a key website, the key worked fine. I then got a thing to buy 2 months of premium for £2 from the microsoft store and bought that which extended my period too december. I can download some games such as forza but others like Kingdom Come: Deliverance and the new gears 5 have the install button greyed out. When I check my subscriptions under xbox game pass it shows the games I can't install with a symbol that says does not work on this device. And no I'm not on a potatoe computer I have a 1060 and i7 so running them isn't an issue.

:)

brodieclamp, Sep 21, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in July

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Dead Rising 4, and More - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 21, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass in August 2019

Source: Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Downwell, Slay the Spire, Pandemic, and More - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Sep 21, 2019
  4. Can't install certain apps that come with games pass

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently
    have installed: ReCore, State of Decay 2, and Sea of Thieves. These 3 games are displayed neatly on the sidebar of the app.

However, the app did not find Killer Instinct. I assume this is because the game is free-to-play and not listed on the Game Pass. So is there any way to manually add it to the sidebar along with the other Microsoft/Xbox games? If not, could the powers-that-be
    add it to the Game Pass?

Thanks

teh ninjaneer, Sep 21, 2019
Thema:

Can't install certain apps that come with games pass

1. Can't install certain apps that come with games pass - Similar Threads - Can't install certain

2. Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass: I'm trying to edit a game file in one of my xbox game pass games. They're located in the C://Program Files/WindowsApps folder. I can't edit any of the files of both Rise of Nations and Sea of Thieves. I can however edit files of other folders inside the WindowsApps folder.It...
  3. Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass: I'm trying to edit a game file in one of my xbox game pass games. They're located in the C://Program Files/WindowsApps folder. I can't edit any of the files of both Rise of Nations and Sea of Thieves. I can however edit files of other folders inside the WindowsApps folder.It...
  4. Can't edit certain game files from xbox game pass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install the PC Game Pass app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install the PC Game Pass app: Every time I go to the Microsoft Store and search for "pc game pass" and click on the icon in the pop-up tab, the store just loads and loads until I back out (first picture and second picture). I also tried to just look up "pc game pass" and press enter. It loaded fine but...
  6. Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play certain games on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So recently, I got a free 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate code from Microsoft Rewards, I entered the code and all, and everything worked. I then went into the Xbox app, and install Skyrim Special Edition. I choose my external Hard Drive, and click install. When it finished, I...
  7. Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't install Windows Apps or Game-pass Apps on second Drive: So i downloaded the XBox app because i wanted to try Out Game-pass. I have a second Hard-drive in my PC where i download all my Games. I now can't install any Games from the XBox app or the Windows Store on that Drive. I also can't move any Games to that Drive. Now i am...
  8. Xbox App game pass installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App game pass installation: I recently subscribe to xbox gamepass and downloaded ark survival,midway through the download my laptop shut off and the progress was lost,does someone know where the apps are installed so I can find it and delete the old ark file or anyway to restart the download from where...
  9. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  10. Can't install games with game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install games with game pass: When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-games-with-game-pass/98acdb61-3939-4c5e-837f-6393c44f5eb2