Windows 10: Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

Discus and support Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall. in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by EyadAhmed_182111, Jan 17, 2023.

1. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks

:)

EyadAhmed_182111, Jan 17, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 17, 2023
  3. I accidentally uninstalled Cortana on windows phone 10, how do i get it back?

Hi ChristianMontesvv

Thanks for your reply.

But you cant uninstall Cortana.

Just open the link in my previous post follow the steps and you will get Cortana in app list.

MCCshreyas, Jan 17, 2023
  4. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

cortana won`t talk to me

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

It's unfortunate that you are facing this issue. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• Check and verify if Cortana is activated?
    • Does Cortana search and gives any output/result on screen?
    • Is the Language and region settings set to valid value?
    • Check and verify if Cortana available in your region?
    Method 1:

I suggest you to try to turn Cortana off and then try turning it on back and check if she talks. Refer to the steps below to turn Off and On Cortana:

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the hamburger button in the top left of the window.
    • Go to Settings and click on off.
    • Follow the same steps to turn it on.
    • Check if issue persists.
    I would suggest you to refer to the article given below and check if that helps.

Cortana & search

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/cortana-search

Hope this information helps, let us know the status of the issue

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 17, 2023
Thema:

Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

1. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall. - Similar Threads - Can't Install Cortana

2. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.: Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks...
  3. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.: Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks...
  4. uninstall cortana

uninstall cortana: how do i uninstall cortana in win 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-cortana/75d0f616-0d9e-460a-afe8-22bc67539560
  5. uninstall cortana

uninstall cortana: I want to uninstall cortana https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-cortana/0d935ff5-d3cd-4f3c-8f4a-662c4024963d
  6. Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Accidentally Uninstalled Bluetooth: My bluetooth is completely gone. Formerly, I used a bunch of devices that required bluetooth. My PC and devices had no issues connecting. However, the icon went missing, and I followed a tech support instruction. I accidentally deleted the bluetooth in the hidden devices area...
  7. Can't install game after uninstall.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install game after uninstall.: I recently downloaded Wolfenstein 2: The new colossus from Windows store and played it couple times. One day it didn't just open. I tried everything but nothing worked. So one thread said that i need to go to Settings > Apps > Apps and properties and find the game go to more...
  8. how to uninstall cortana

in Cortana
    how to uninstall cortana: Cortana drives me crazy. How can I uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-uninstall-cortana/4bab6bd8-fe67-47bd-ad4f-7fc5bd2ffdfc"
  9. accidentally uninstalled microsoft

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    accidentally uninstalled microsoft: I have lost all my files Everything! I am devastated. I wanted to uninstall Microsoft office and it uninstalled all my files . Is there a way to recover them...
  10. Accidental uninstalls

Accidental uninstalls: I have a new install of 10 Pro & while customizing, rearranging & learning/testing new files & apps, I accidentally uninstalled the games Magic Kingdom & Hidden ???. W/o doing a complete reinstall of the OS, how do I get these 2 games back; they looked interesting. 98930