Windows 10: Can't install current version of windows 10

Discus and support Can't install current version of windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I currently have version 1903 installed and I can't seem to get any version after this installed I've tried several versions. Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TaylorB12, Nov 6, 2020.

1. TaylorB12 Win User

Can't install current version of windows 10

Hello!

I currently have version 1903 installed and I can't seem to get any version after this installed I've tried several versions.
    Windows update says that I'm "up to date" but that I can install version 1909, when I do this it completes the install without any errors and then asks me to restart my PC, when I do so it does further updates again with no errors. Once my computer has fully restarted however, it still says I have version 1903 installed. I've tried installed several different versions 1909 and 2004 directly from the microsoft catalog, as well as using the windows 10 update assistant with the exact same results. I'm kind of stumped at this point so any help would be appreciated, thanks.

:)

TaylorB12, Nov 6, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Nov 6, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 6, 2020
  4. r.h.p Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't install current version of windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install current

2. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  3. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  4. Current Windows 10 ISO and version?

Current Windows 10 ISO and version?: Hello: I have read how to get the current ISO from MS but am not sure if it is the latest. I am now running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit ver 1909 18363.1256 and made the changes to not update but wonder when it will force an update anyway. So, will the links to MS that allow you to...
  5. Python imbedded in Windows 10 current versions

Python imbedded in Windows 10 current versions: In windows 10 - 64 is python a part of the product? if so what version is installed? I am interested in writing some Python code and would want to check to make sure that I am not stepping on code the is in support of windows. I Python 3.x installed?...
  6. Can't update to the current version

Can't update to the current version: Hello, I would like to update Windows to the current version, but upon selecting "Check for updates," it says I am up to date, which I know I am not. I am currently on the version 1809....
  7. Current, Released Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Current, Released Windows 10 Version: What is the latest, released version of Windows 10? My systems says Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18363.10024]. However, I think this has been compromised by being in the Windows Insider Program and then refresh to discontinue the program. Can anybody comment? If mine is...
  8. What is the most current Windows 10 version

What is the most current Windows 10 version: What is the most current Windows 10 version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-most-current-windows-10-version/bf5cbf4f-ba30-449f-a9a6-754b7044b7e6
  9. Current version

in Windows 10 Support
    Current version: Can anyone point me to where I can find the number of the current release (none insider) build. My system is showing as up to date with Version 1511 (OS Build 10586.494). However another forum suggested that was out of date and I should be at v1607 (14393.5) I tried to...
  10. your current version of windows might be installed in an unsupported

your current version of windows might be installed in an unsupported: Getting the following trying to update my Win 10 Pro X64 VM to th2. [img] I have not relocated anything on this VM, all is stock standard as installed. Program files directory entries are default, unchanged. Ditto for all User directories. [img] I running the...