Windows 10: Can't install DAZN app on my PC

Discus and support Can't install DAZN app on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to install the DAZN app on my PC I get a message saying I don't any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account? My Windows 10 PC is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anarch72, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Anarch72 Win User

Can't install DAZN app on my PC

When I try to install the DAZN app on my PC I get a message saying I don't any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account? My Windows 10 PC is linked to my account, why can't I install it?

:)

Anarch72, Sep 7, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't install DAZN app on my PC :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Can't install DAZN app on my PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't install DAZN app on my PC

1. Can't install DAZN app on my PC - Similar Threads - Can't install DAZN

2. What is this Xbox app that got installed on my PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is this Xbox app that got installed on my PC?: I turned on my PC and while was waiting for my backup to computer, this XBox app suddenly appeared on my PC. I don't play games and didn't install it myself. I also have User Controls set so it should have asked me before it installed. This same thing happened on a second PC...
  3. Installing an installer on my PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing an installer on my PC: Hi! I just wanna ask about installing the installer on my PC. It says the Installer was installed but whenever I clicked "Install on my device" it'll says I don't have any devices linked to Microsoft. I just want to know on how will I install it on my PC. Thank you!...
  4. Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox App On PC Can't Access My Xbox Messages: Hi There, My xbox app hasnt been able to get my conversations for quite sometime. I thought it might off been a bug that would get fixed with an update but that doesnt seem to be the case. My android xbox app works fine with my account and i can see and send messages on...
  5. Strange app with symbols installed itself on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange app with symbols installed itself on my PC: http://prntscr.com/nf1exw As you can see, the uninstall button is disabled. I also can't copy and paste the program name and find it's origins. It's 4.88GB, and I have no idea what it is. Any help would be appreciated. In addition, the app can't be found on CCleaner....
  6. Windows apps can't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows apps can't install: I can't install windows apps on my pc, I get error message 0x80246019. I've reset the app store WSreset and via app settings - reset to no avail, I carried out a clean install of Windows and the issue persists. Windows 10 version 1809 OS Build 17763.92 Can anyone offer...
  7. Can't sign into my PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't sign into my PC: I can't get into my PC. After a sudden power cut, my PC restarted and i landed on the login page[IMG] I kept getting incorrect password message and i reset it[IMG]Two times actually, but still i cant get into my computer. It still shows incorrect password and i don't know...
  8. Can't network my pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't network my pc: I have 6 pc on my home network . I no longer can see all my pc on my network . I have one running windows 7 and the rest running windows 10 . Before windows took away the home groups everything worked fine now it is getting progressively getting worst. Help I need my network...
  9. Can't log in to my PC

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to my PC: "Security policies on this computer are set to show info about the last interactive sign-in, but Windows couldn't retrieve that info. Contact your network administrator for help." Any ideas? EDIT: I logged into Safe Mode and used the Group Policy editor to change...
  10. Can't access my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't access my pc: When's I switched on my pc this evening there was an red X where the Internet connection is and I could not get on to my desktop because my password is not being accepted how can I get passed this please 73437