Windows 10: Can't install DAZN app on my PC

Discus and support Can't install DAZN app on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to install the DAZN app on my PC I get a message saying I don't any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account? My Windows 10 PC is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Anarch72, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Anarch72 Win User

Can't install DAZN app on my PC

When I try to install the DAZN app on my PC I get a message saying I don't any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account? My Windows 10 PC is linked to my account, why can't I install it?

:)

Anarch72, Sep 7, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Can't install DAZN app on my PC :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Can't install DAZN app on my PC

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Can't install DAZN app on my PC

1. Can't install DAZN app on my PC - Similar Threads - Can't install DAZN

2. This app can't run on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on my PC: Split from this thread. help me to fix this app cant run on my pc . to find a version for your pc how to make it stop ? please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-my-pc/e6112ef3-9f9f-4c78-b703-831b61cad286
  3. This app can't run on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on my PC: Split from this thread. help me to fix this app cant run on my pc . to find a version for your pc how to make it stop ? please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-my-pc/e6112ef3-9f9f-4c78-b703-831b61cad286
  4. Can't install app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install app: I've an issue with installing an app from Microsoft Store.I had installed "Concepts" app before and due to some issue with the app, even after reaching out to the app developer for help, I've resorted to uninstalling the app and reinstalling it in the hopes to fix the issue....
  5. Can't install app

Can't install app: I've an issue with installing an app from Microsoft Store.I had installed "Concepts" app before and due to some issue with the app, even after reaching out to the app developer for help, I've resorted to uninstalling the app and reinstalling it in the hopes to fix the issue....
  6. Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc: I was gifted Torchlight III to play on my pc. I downloaded the game to my xbox app but can't install it. A pop up says We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location. c: Unknown available. The install button is also blacked out and can't be selected. I have...
  7. Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc

Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc: I was gifted Torchlight III to play on my pc. I downloaded the game to my xbox app but can't install it. A pop up says We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location. c: Unknown available. The install button is also blacked out and can't be selected. I have...
  8. Can't install the PC Game Pass app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install the PC Game Pass app: Every time I go to the Microsoft Store and search for "pc game pass" and click on the icon in the pop-up tab, the store just loads and loads until I back out (first picture and second picture). I also tried to just look up "pc game pass" and press enter. It loaded fine but...
  9. Can't install apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install apps: so when i install an app it has this 0xC0020036 i can't install apps in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps/02a53ffc-f0aa-4dda-89e7-04622fa10637
  10. Can't install apps

Can't install apps: so when i install an app it has this 0xC0020036 i can't install apps in microsoft store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps/02a53ffc-f0aa-4dda-89e7-04622fa10637

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dazn app for pc