Windows 10: Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store

Discus and support Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello guys,i have already have a xbox ultimate pass but destiny 2 is not shown on my microsoft store.I found a way to have it on my library but i cant... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by george vourovouros, Nov 16, 2020.

1. Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store

Hello guys,i have already have a xbox ultimate pass but destiny 2 is not shown on my microsoft store.I found a way to have it on my library but i cant install it.Is it not included in greek store?It also says it cant be installed on this device.i already have it installed from steami have the latest windows updates.Should i switch my store to USA's.Thank you. Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store af4090f3-4f39-4193-9e26-ab79ad52772f?upload=true.png

:)

george vourovouros, Nov 16, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Destiny 2 early access

Hi Noah,

We understand that you're trying to play the early beta access for Destiny 2 on Xbox One. We suggest that you visit this
    page and check out the information posted under the product description of Destiny 2.

Let us know if you have other questions.

Ramon Imp, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Harry SGameboy, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store

Destiny 2 Beta Code

If you preordered Destiny 2 from Microsoft via your XBox 1 - check under "store" then "search" for "destiny 2" you should see the download for the BETA there. Third parties (such as Game Stop and Best Buy) send emails with codes that you then use on Bungie's
    website - which then gives you another code that you use to get the BETA on XBox 1.

K5 walking dead, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store

1. Cant install Destiny 2 from microsoft store - Similar Threads - Cant install Destiny

2. Destiny 2 not in my Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destiny 2 not in my Microsoft store: Hi,I,ve played on Xbox my whole life and two years ago i have switched to pc. I wanted to download destiny 2 and i know it is free. But when i bought it on xbox it was not free and i have payed 100 Euros for the best edition. However if i want to download it again it is not...
  3. Destiny 2 not in my Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Destiny 2 not in my Microsoft store: Hi,I,ve played on Xbox my whole life and two years ago i have switched to pc. I wanted to download destiny 2 and i know it is free. But when i bought it on xbox it was not free and i have payed 100 Euros for the best edition. However if i want to download it again it is not...
  4. Cant install anything from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install anything from Microsoft store: Got a new pc today and trying to install mine craft, done all the updates to try and get it working but it won’t install and says cant connect to Microsoft store? Tried everything it suggests online done all updates and resets and still not working and just spins and says...
  5. Cant install anything from Microsoft store

Cant install anything from Microsoft store: Got a new pc today and trying to install mine craft, done all the updates to try and get it working but it won’t install and says cant connect to Microsoft store? Tried everything it suggests online done all updates and resets and still not working and just spins and says...
  6. I can't install Destiny 2 from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install Destiny 2 from the microsoft store: Hi, I have an Xbox ultimate pass but destiny 2 is not showing up in my Microsoft Store. I found a way to have it in my library but I can't install it. It cannot be installed on this device. Not included in the Store?...
  7. I can't install Destiny 2 from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Destiny 2 from the microsoft store: Hi, I have an Xbox ultimate pass but destiny 2 is not showing up in my Microsoft Store. I found a way to have it in my library but I can't install it. It cannot be installed on this device. Not included in the Store?...
  8. I can't install Destiny 2 from the microsoft store

9. Destiny 2 crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Destiny 2 crashing: My pc specs 16 gb ram GeForce gtx 1050ti Processor i5-4670k cpu @ 3.40 ghz Settings I am using in game Anti aliasing off Character details low Display mode full screen Environmental detail distance low Foliage low Foliage shadow off Graphics custom Light shaft med Render...
  10. Destiny 2 Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Destiny 2 Free: *Arrow Destiny the Game | Battlenet [img] ArPP6_QXqyQ 120942