Windows 10: Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help...

Discus and support Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheSpiritBaby2K [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheSpiritBaby2K, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help...

/u/TheSpiritBaby2K, Jul 16, 2020

2. DirectX SDK Won't Install - Windows 10

Hi There,

According to the following links:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-gb/library/windows/desktop/ee663275(v=vs.85).aspx

Games for Windows and the DirectX SDK blog

The DirectX SDK is no longer provided as a standalone installation but is provided with the Windows SDK. However, when installing the Windows 10 SDK on to my PC it does not install the DirectX SDK.

Has anyone had this before or know how to install the DirectX SDK on to Windows 10?

Thanks.

Ashley_H(1), Jul 16, 2020
  3. Can I download previous versions of DirectX(9.0c) on Windows 10?

Hi Kaiden,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I do appreciate your efforts and time.

Which game are you trying to play?

It is not possible to install DirectX 9.0c on Windows 10.

For more information about game issues, you can post the query on Xbox forum.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_early_access/xbox_on_win10_ip/default.aspx

Please get back to us with the required information to assist you further.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jul 16, 2020
  4. RishiaLee Win User

Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help...

NEED DIRECTX 9.0C

Hi,

It's me again! Just got a new laptop HP Envy line. The problem that I'm having is graphic adapters. One of my games requires DirectX 9.0c graphic adapters but this doesn't have it. I've read someone having the same problem with the graphics. The person
    who replied there was an upgrade to this particular graphic but the new upgrade should work. The upgrade was from 9.0c to 11. I followed the directions the person gave but mine says DirectX 12. My game is not working with this graphic.

Is there another graphic that I can use to get my game to work? When I tried to download the 9.0c it said that I would have to be running Windows 98 or the Millennium. It won't work with Windows 10.

(Sigh)

RishiaLee, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help...

1. Can't Install DirectX 9.0c SDK in Windows 10. I dunno why it's not working. Can anyone help... - Similar Threads - Can't Install DirectX

2. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  3. can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can I play directx 9 games on directx 12 platforms.: Can I play directx 9.0 games on my windows 10 platform? I have a Dell optiplex 9010 with nvidio gt 730 graphics card. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  4. DirectX 9 installation is missing for Windows 10 1.2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 installation is missing for Windows 10 1.2021: Hi ! In following post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/directx-9-on-windows-10/7b7cec82-4a6d-4bb8-b7a5-3889aae764c1 in reply there is a suggestion to download DirectX End-User Runtime, a link which was broken lately - it simply...
  5. DirectX 9 Wont Install on Windows 10 1.2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX 9 Wont Install on Windows 10 1.2021: Hi ! Cannot download "DirectX End-User Runtimes June 2010", download link http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/4/A/84A35BF1-DAFE-4AE8-82AF-AD2AE20B6B14/directx_Jun2010_redist.exe Seems to be broken. There was no mention about Windows 10 dropping support of Direct...
  6. Directx 9 install error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Directx 9 install error on Windows 10: Really I'm trying to play Black Ops 1, and there's no sound. I've looked around a lot for a solution and the only one that really works is to go in the _Redist file that contains direct x9 setup dxwebsetup, and then "Error creating process <C:\Users\user...
  7. DirectX 9 on Windows 10 installation internal error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9 on Windows 10 installation internal error: Hi, I have a brand new laptop and I’m trying to install directX 9 to play old games. I used the standalone runtime june 2010 and it gives me an error everytime, and it tells me to check some error logs that dont exist. If I run it on compatibility mode it installs but...
  8. Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can Anyone help me with this this directX issue/: [ATTACH] Im having problems running Final Fantasy XIV In direct X 11 I have never had this problem before ever with the game. I have tried using the windows DirectX End-user runtime as the popup suggested but it keeps saying that my PC is up to date but i still cant...
  9. DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX 9: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 that came with Windows 10, but the hard drive failed and it was replaced with another hard drive with Windows 10 on it, too. I tried installing GMod off of Steam, and it says it's missing a .dll file that has to do with DirectX 9. I tried fully...
  10. Safe to install DirectX 9 on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Safe to install DirectX 9 on Windows 10?: Refreshing a friend's PC and they play some older games that require it. 40027