Windows 10: Can't install display driver

Discus and support Can't install display driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Iam using gig h310m-h motherboard and Intel pentium gold g5400 processor, I can't install display driver, when I try to install it error message shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AjayD27, Dec 9, 2018.

1. AjayD27 Win User

Can't install display driver

Iam using gig h310m-h motherboard and Intel pentium gold g5400 processor, I can't install display driver, when I try to install it error message shows that the installation package does not support the processor type. What should I do to resolve this issue. Please assist

:)

AjayD27, Dec 9, 2018

2. Display driver not supporting and device manager not showing Display adapter option

Hi Maheen,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect settings.
    • Corrupt or outdated display driver.
    Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to download and install all the available Windows Updates including Optional Updates. Check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, i suggest you to uninstall and re-install latest display driver from the computer manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Step 1: Uninstall display driver.

• Right-click on the Start Button and click on
      Device manager.
    • Double-click on Display Adapters to expand.
    • Right-click on the display adapter driver that is listed and select properties.
    • In the window opened, click on drivers tab.
    • In the drivers tab, Click on Uninstall option.
    Now restart your computer and check, if the problem persists try step 2.

Step 2:

Re-install display driver from the manufacturer website.

Let us know if the issue is resolved or if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Akheel Ahmed, Dec 9, 2018
  3. Display Driver keeps crashing than recovering

Hello Lego,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable to play the game as computer prompts with error “Display Drivers have stopped responding and have recovered” and screen freezes, we will help you to resolve this issue.

Please follow the below troubleshooting steps and check:

Step 1: Update/Install the Display Adapter driver.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to install/update the Display Adapter driver.

Steps to install the drivers for the Display Adapter.

• Press Windows + R keys from the keyboard to open
      Run command.

• In Run window type devmgmt.msc.

• Then in device manager right click on Display Adapter.

• Try to update the drivers from the option stating automatically update the drivers.

• If it works fine otherwise try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website.

Step 2: If that does not fix the issue, please reinstall the display adapter drivers.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Display adapter.

• Right-click on the Display adapter that is listed and click “Uninstall”.

• And restart the computer.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2018
  4. Can't install display driver

Incorrect display adapter driver for my Asus K42JK laptop

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

What happens when trying to install the right driver? Do you receive any error?

I suggest you to Uninstall and reinstall the Display driver and check if it works for you.
    Refer to the steps below:

Follow the steps to uninstall the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.
    Now download the drivers the manufacturer website and install it.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Dec 9, 2018
Thema:

Can't install display driver

1. Can't install display driver - Similar Threads - Can't install display

2. Can't Install Wireless Display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Wireless Display: Why can't I install wireless display? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-wireless-display/73d9da20-5cce-4a1b-a8ee-eced542f5cc1
  3. I can't install display drivers for NVIDIA card

I can't install display drivers for NVIDIA card: I tried installing it from device manager as well as from the file downloaded from their official website. Event Log had two Errors regarding this.No.1:Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 5/31/2021 8:49:12 PM Event ID: 1005 Task Category: 100 Level: Error...
  4. Can't install drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't install drivers: I am having this issue for a long time now. Whenever I try to install a driver or update a driver, I get blue screen with 'stop code: power driver state failure'. Not only when installing drivers, but also when I try to restart the laptop or close it via the shut down option....
  5. Nvidia display drivers ready to install

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia display drivers ready to install: I have just checked for updates on my IP beta W10 and Nvidia display drivers are ready to install. There seems to be no option to reject them. Trouble is, this pc is running its graphics off the Athlon 3000G processor. What is Microsoft up to? *Eek 162844
  6. Can't connect to external display due to display driver error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't connect to external display due to display driver error: submitted by /u/soumyaranjanmahunt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbibi4/cant_connect_to_external_display_due_to_display/
  7. Broken display when display driver installed

Broken display when display driver installed: Hi All, Got a problem with my display. Suddenly it displays like this [img] I reinstall the OS (tried W7 and W10 new and old versions) and installed display driver but still the display is broken. [img] the display is ok when display driver is not installed but the...
  8. Windows updates can't install KB4480966, KB4100347, can't update display driver

Windows updates can't install KB4480966, KB4100347, can't update display driver: So last week I turned my computer on and suddenly the resolution was all messed up and my external monitor wasn't working. Looking at Device Manager for my NVIDIA GeForce GT 730, it lists the device status as: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The...
  9. can't install drivers

can't install drivers: I'm trying to install this driver for my xbox 360 wireless receiver but this message is always shown [ATTACH] I've tried restarting, checking windows update, moving the usb to other ports. And still nothing. Please help....
  10. BSOD during display driver install...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD during display driver install...: Lenovo Laptop T530 (I5-3210M 2.5G 4GB 500GB 15.6IN DVDRW W10P 64BIT) - upgraded from Windows 7 Pro 64-bit to Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit. This is one of three identical laptops in my office (other two are still on Win7). No external displays being recognized through VGA display...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant find display driver for wd19

2. cant reinstall display driver

3. win 10 can t install display driver

4. cant install g5400 driver window 10