Windows 10: Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

Discus and support Cant install dolby home theatre pcee, in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nabeel Sarwar, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT releases both dont work. I have also confirmed that my laptop Z580 Laptop ideapad - Type 2151 is compatible with dolby home theatre it literally says "dolby home theatre" on the speakers

:)

Nabeel Sarwar, Jan 26, 2023

2. Dolby Home Theatre not working in Windows 10

Thank you for the suggestion. But still the Dolby Home theatre not working after updating the audio drivers as suggested by you.

MANISHRAJ2295, Jan 27, 2023
  3. fireberd Win User
    fireberd, Jan 27, 2023
  4. gaanalola Win User

Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed

Hi,
    when I try to install Dolby home theater it says-_" There is another PCEE product installed already. Please uninstall
    it before installing this product. Setup will now exit"
    any help will be very appreciated

Cant install dolby home theatre pcee, 170332d1514754108t-dolby-home-theater-v4-setup-error-another-pcee-product-installed-image.png

gaanalola, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

1. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee, - Similar Threads - Cant install dolby

2. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,: I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT...
  3. Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cant install dolby home theatre pcee,: I updated my laptop from windows 7 professional to the latest version of windows 10 but now the dolby pcee doesnt install. I tried both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions. The 32 bit version doesnt work at all, and the 64 bit one ends prematurely. I tried all the DAA and DHT...
  4. Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre

Problem with Altec Lansing Home Theatre: Sir I have a HP E 8000 series computer with graphics card IntelR Q45,Q43 express card would like to know if i can get a 2.1 or a quadraphonic sound from this sound card i have downloaded Realtek HD driver version 6.0.8746.1, Direct x version 12 ,Audio codec version ALC261 I...
  5. Dolby home theater problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dolby home theater problem: Hi! first post here, I instaled the dolby home theater by disabling driver signature, installed successfuly but when I want to play apex legends it says that I need to activate the driver signature again. So, my question here is, If I turn on the driver signature again, the...
  6. Reproductors problems + home theatre problem

Reproductors problems + home theatre problem: Hello everyone, at this times, so many people has this problem and i dont know how to fix it. I have typicall genius 5 + 1 reproductros with jack connector. If i plug it into PC, i got notification and i see this reproductors. But if want to use them for sound NOTHING....
  7. Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Crossplay with Battleblock Theatre: I know this game is quite old, but I still remember playing it a while back and having a good time. I was looking to play it again with my friend who plays on Xbox, but i play on pc. Does anyone know if the Windows 10 version of the game can play with the Xbox version of the...
  8. DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOLBY ATMOS FOR HOME THEATER: Hello! Quick question: Does my surround system have to be Dolby Atmos, for it to work? Because when I set it on/to ''Dolby Atmos for Home Theatre'', I hear absolutely no sound! Does this have to do to the fact that the trial period has expired? Or because my AV Receiver...
  9. Pcee it-s not installed

Pcee it-s not installed: [img] Any suggestions? 29018
  10. Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed

Dolby Home Theater v4 setup error - another PCEE product installed: Hi, when I try to install Dolby home theater it says-_" There is another PCEE product installed already. Please uninstall it before installing this product. Setup will now exit" any help will be very appreciated [img] 101425