Windows 10: Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am trying to install it on my PC. I have it on my phone and ipad already and it works fine on those device... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dennis F.X.Black, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

Split from this thread.​

I am trying to install it on my PC. I have it on my phone and ipad already and it works fine on those device

:)

Dennis F.X.Black, Nov 30, 2018
  2. thomcats Win User

I want to remove Facebook Messenger

You're quite right about the version. I'm out to kill the Facebook Messenger. Thought that possibly removing the Windows app might help, but it doesn't. Will look into the URL you suggested above. Thanks! Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :)

thomcats, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Johnno61 Win User
    Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Hi All

Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016.

Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Cheers & Good Day....... Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :) Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :) Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :) Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :)

Johnno61, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/first-look-fa...ows-10-mobile/

Cluster Head, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

1. Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Can't install Facebook

2. Windows 10 and Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 and Facebook Messenger: Back in December after a Windows Update I started having issue's with Facebook Messenger launching (Windows Store version), both Stable and Beta. The splash screen with the logo comes up but then it closes. I have reset it, uninstalled... nothing fixed it. In Event Viewer is...
  3. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook Messenger: Hi I am getting the following message when I try to make a video call. However it does not allow me to turn the camera and mic on. Can you help? Please allow camera and microphone access Allow Messenger to use your camera and microphone so that others on the call can see and...
  4. Facebook Messenger will not install to My PC from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Facebook Messenger will not install to My PC from the Microsoft Store: I definitely do NOT have Messenger installed on my PC My PC is Completely Up to Date I am Running Windows 10 It is fully up to date I open Microsoft Store I select the OFFICIAL Messenger App Created By Facebook The Get App button is greyed out I had this installed on my...
  5. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook Messenger: I could not make an audio call from FB Messenger but I could on Viber and Zoom. I plan to uninstall, reinstall Messenger but I don't see the app on the uninstall app of the control panel. Facebook app is not also there. What shall I do? Thank you. Elvie...
  6. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: How do I remove facebook messenger from my desktop computer and if I do can I still get messages on my desktop (windows 10). https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger/6d59e6d1-b30e-4beb-b87a-9e545a37ee84
  7. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  8. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  9. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  10. Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.: Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings". I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install messenger on windows 10

2. facebook messenger wont install windows 10

3. install Facebook messenger on my phone

4. cannot install messenger on windows,
  5. can i use facebook messenger on my pc,
  6. I Cant Install Fb On My Desktop,
  7. facebook messenger why cANT I INSTALL ON MY PC,
  8. facebook wont install on windows10 pc,
  9. cant intstall facebook messenger on laptop,
  10. messenger cant installed in my PC,
  11. windows phobe cant in stall messenger apk,