Windows 10: Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

Discus and support Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I am trying to install it on my PC. I have it on my phone and ipad already and it works fine on those device... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Dennis F.X.Black, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

Split from this thread.​

I am trying to install it on my PC. I have it on my phone and ipad already and it works fine on those device

:)

Dennis F.X.Black, Nov 30, 2018
  2. thomcats Win User

I want to remove Facebook Messenger

You're quite right about the version. I'm out to kill the Facebook Messenger. Thought that possibly removing the Windows app might help, but it doesn't. Will look into the URL you suggested above. Thanks! Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :)

thomcats, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Johnno61 Win User
    Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Hi All

Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016.

Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Cheers & Good Day....... Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :) Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :) Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :) Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC :)

Johnno61, Nov 30, 2018
  4. Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

First look at Facebook and Facebook Messenger for Windows 10 Mobile

Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC [​IMG]

Read more: http://mspoweruser.com/first-look-fa...ows-10-mobile/

Cluster Head, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC

1. Can't install Facebook messenger on my Windows 10 PC - Similar Threads - Can't install Facebook

2. Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 Store /Facebook Messenger: Hi I have a Lumia 550 and running Win 10 (most of the time ok) but the Microsoft store doesn't load and I cannot remove it or repair it (options greyed out). How do I get it back? Help. I have reinstalled Win 10 from scratch but don't want to keep doing that just to access...
  3. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Hello! I have a problem with Facebook Messenger. Each time I try to login to my Facebook Account from the Facebook Messenger Desktop app, I receive an error message telling me that the Security Code I enter (sent to my Mobile Phone) is not correct. This doesn't happen when I...
  4. Facebook Messenger

Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  5. Facebook Messenger

in Windows 10 Support
    Facebook Messenger: Ok so, I don't know if anyone else has problems with Facebook Messenger. There's a couple of problems I see. Every night, my girlfriend I will talk, and then tell each other goodnight, or she'll take a nap during the day time. I have no problem with that. She's pregnant....
  6. Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 Facebook Messenger App: I tried logging into the Facebook Messenger app today on my laptop and I keep getting the incorrect password message, even though I have reset my password multiple times already. The app was working fine on my desktop before this issue happened, and now I log on to the app on...
  7. Active List in Facebook Messenger for Windows 10

Active List in Facebook Messenger for Windows 10: Lately, when I open Messenger for Windows 10, I haven't been able to find my active list. When I log onto Messenger, I only want to see those that are active. I haven't been able to figure out how to fix this. I could really use some help....
  8. Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.

Installed Facebook Messenger on my laptop, can't video call.: Whenever I press the video call button, a notification appears which says "Turn On Camera. In your device settings make sure Messenger is allowed to use your camera." and has only two options "Cancel" and "Open Settings". I went to Camera Privacy Settings and Messenger was...
  9. Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load

Facebook and Facebook Messenger will not load: Both the above named apps after finally getting the AU, will not actually load. they both self close before getting off the icon screen. I only discovered this when I went to check a notification from action center instead of loading up the browser. Now I was still getting...
  10. Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps

Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps: Hi All Just touching base on Windows 10 Facebook & Messenger Apps. They still aren't working on my end. Even after the latest update. Which was Sat 15/10/ 2016. Any suggestions & ideas, would be appreciated. Thankyou. Cheers & Good Day....... *Smile *Smile *Smile...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. facebook messenger wont install windows 10

2. cant install messenger on windows 10

3. install Facebook messenger on my phone

4. windows phobe cant in stall messenger apk,
  5. messenger wont install on laptop,
  6. cant install messenger on laptop,
  7. cant install facebook? windows 10,
  8. fb messenger for windows 10,
  9. unable to install facebook messager windows 10,
  10. messenger wont install on pc,
  11. install facebook on my laptop