Windows 10: Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac

Discus and support Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've got Indesign packaged files with their fonts from a client. As I usualy use Mac I double clucked on helvetica font file to start instalation.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by aneleio, Jul 31, 2016.

1. aneleio Win User

Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac

I've got Indesign packaged files with their fonts from a client. As I usualy use Mac I double clucked on helvetica font file to start instalation. Option that came up was 'open with' so I chose Illustrator and Indesign as I was planing to use it there. So now the font files got attached software icons and in the right click I dont have option of instaling it any longer. Just zipping and unzipping, and all of them claiming the file is corupted.
    I clened caches, trying instaling font fom different source. Helvetica seems to be ruined on this PC.
    is there a way around it? I dont even know what went wrong...
    I was able to install other fonts from same packages and was able to install Helvetica on other machines. So neither is corupted.
    thanks for your help

:)

aneleio, Jul 31, 2016

2. 6280 font unreadable in music player but o.k. in media player

i think the language isn't supported in the phone ...

try renaming it Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac ;)

nader---01, Jul 31, 2016
  3. fr3ya Win User
    6280 font unreadable in music player but o.k. in media player

I had this problem too with my nokia 6270. I've found out that if you don't convert the music files to the .AAC extension, but instead keep them as .mp3 and then transfer them to your phone, the titles will be displayed correctly in the music player. Try
    it!

fr3ya, Jul 31, 2016
Thema:

Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac

1. Can't install font, it claims corrupted in windows 10 but ok in mac - Similar Threads - Can't install font

2. Corrupted windows fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupted windows fonts: Hey guys. I accidentally removed some of my unnecessary fontsChinese and many more.... via registry editor. Now some of my windows fonts are corrupted. Tried these codes in safe mode sfc /scannow Dism /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth Dism /online /cleanup-image...
  3. Can't install fonts windows 10 pro

Can't install fonts windows 10 pro: There doesn't seem to be a way to install fonts in windows 10. When I try to drag the font file into the fonts folder I get a red circle with a cross. I the only option to add fonts is from the microsoft store which basically has no font options....
  4. Windows 10 installation ends with files corrupted and booting ok

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation ends with files corrupted and booting ok: Title, I'm scared to suffer imminent BSoD, why? once the installer finished, I ran sfc /scannow and DISM commands to see if there's file corruption and there's corruption that cannot be fixed, this is happening with the official windows 10 1909 iso file and making me lose my...
  5. Scam Claim Browser is Corrupted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Scam Claim Browser is Corrupted: Immediately after installing the 19041 upgrade, while I was reading a techraider review of claws email, I got a message saying it was from "disapproval" dot and a extension, claiming the Edge browser was corrupt and a phone number I googled and found was from Phoenix....
  6. Font Corrupted

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Corrupted: I have a pdf drawing file and there is a font that is showing up as all squares. this happens in Adobe Acrobat, Blue Beam, Edge, Chrome. It is on three machines. The file is in my dropbox and when I go to view the file on dropbox it opens it up in chrome and the file displays...
  7. Corrupted fonts

Corrupted fonts: Since the last update on Windows 10 (March 2019) my fonts are corrupt. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/corrupted-fonts/907c30a6-05c7-408d-b274-39350f2975b3
  8. Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font

Windows 10 fonts corrupt by an Asian font: Hi, an Asian font is being used for some of my system-wide font settings. This is mostly visible in some apps that probably initiate a standard Windows font, but Windows returs that Asian font instead. Three screenshot examples are attached: VLC, iCloud and iTunes. This...
  9. Corrupted Font?

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Font?: From Google searches I have found what seems to be the solution for this problem for Windows 8 and 8.1 but not 10 It appears to me the new system font(s) that are used for various icons used are not functioning. Most obvious is when the store is open and when I expect to see...
  10. Can't Install ANY Fonts in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't Install ANY Fonts in Windows 10: Hi I had tried almost every possible ways posted such as enable/disable firewalls, etc in order to drag and drop to install a font in windows 10. All I got is something like a 'not a valid font' always. This is a brand new windows 10 and I wonder if there will be a patch/fix...