Windows 10: Cant install forza horizon 3

Discus and support Cant install forza horizon 3 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have redeemed my code for forza horizon 3 the site says that I own it but when I click on install/play it opens the store application and says that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Adama5, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Adama5 Win User

Cant install forza horizon 3

I have redeemed my code for forza horizon 3 the site says that I own it but when I click on install/play it opens the store application and says that it couldnt find it and tells me the code of the problem is 0X00000005 please help me i dont know what to do

:)

Adama5, Sep 8, 2018
  2. Monica Cam Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Sep 8, 2018
  3. slappernaut Win User
    Forza Horizon 3

I Bought a copy of Forza Horizon 3 Deluxe addition and installed it, went to launch it and it simply shows the forza horizon 3 logo and then closes. I have installed it and re installed it 3 times, no anti virus, yes my pc meets the specs yes I have 8
    gigs of ram It just launches to the forza horizon 3 picture of the lambo driving under the truck and then closes. Please help me get this to work.

slappernaut, Sep 8, 2018
  4. Johann Eva Win User

Forza Horizon 3

Hi,

Forza Horizon 3 is a racing game published by Microsoft Studios for Windows 10 and Xbox. If there are other local accounts on your PC, there's a probability that they have already installed this game.
    To ensure that we can address your concern with this game, we’d like to ask you a few questions:

• What is the platform are you using? Is it a Windows 10 or Xbox console?
    • How many users are registered on your computer?
    • Can you play the game already?
    • Can you check and search your computer to see if the program was already installed?
    • What is the edition of Forza Horizon 3 are you trying to purchase?

We're looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

1. Cant install forza horizon 3 - Similar Threads - Cant install forza

2. Forza Horizon 3 not Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not Starting: Since i bought Forza Horizon 3 for windows 10 I've had issues in the beginning trying to get it to start. when you launch the game it comes up with its normal splash screen, the the grey background changes to black and the splash screen disappears, then a few seconds later...
  3. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Why forza horizon 3 downloading 116,9 GB ? my friend was download 55GB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-horizon-3/7eb3a520-4db2-4e5b-acd3-980a06acc6b9
  4. Teredo/Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo/Forza Horizon 3: Hi i have Windows 10 and Forza horizon 3 problem.I bought it months ago and still cant get online.Problem is i dont have a teredo tunnel interface (adapter) thats why i cant get online. I tried every solution there is but still nothing.In the xbox app it should be saying a...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 cant play online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 cant play online: Hi guys, i own the Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition, the game is a blast and it runs smooth on 60 fps. But i cant join an online session or play with a friend. The strange thing is i can download paint jobs for my cars and ofc my internet runs without problems in the...
  6. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hello, I activated the test version of the game pass of 14 days to play the play anywhere games on my PC, because I do not have xbox. However, I do not have the option to download Forza Horizon 3. It is not in the catalog?...
  7. forza horizon 3 network issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 3 network issue: Hello! i am unable to to go online in horizon 3, but everything seems to be working. Here is the picture of the error i am getting [ATTACH] Xbox / settings / network is saying that everything is working correctly [ATTACH] What do i need to do to fix this?...
  8. Forza Horizon 3 Error Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza Horizon 3 Error Download: I just bought Forza Horizon 3 for pc and everytime i click download it only gives me a error after a few seconds, the error i get is this: Code: 0x8024001E Please can ANYBODY help me? i just wanna play it....
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Crash Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 Crash Issue: So I just fixed an issue with dx12 not working and now it just crashes with no report or anything. It's just splash screen, black, then poof gone. I have the crash file and if anyone can help me with it please do! Link to file:...
  10. Forza Horizon 3 not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3 not working: I bought Forza Horizon 3 about a month and a half ago and I've been trying to find fixes ever since. When I open Forza Horizon 3 the game cover comes up then the game crashes. The demo for the game worked completely fine. My computer meets all of the minimum requirements and...