Windows 10: Can't install forza horizon 4

Discus and support Can't install forza horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I cant download any apps from microsoft store. The error code I'm getting is:0x803FB005.i tried resetting the store, signing out and again signing in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ayon47044, Aug 2, 2020.

1. ayon47044 Win User

Can't install forza horizon 4

I cant download any apps from microsoft store. The error code I'm getting is:0x803FB005.i tried resetting the store, signing out and again signing in, reinstalling the microsoft store but none helped.

:)

ayon47044, Aug 2, 2020

2. saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Naveen_M Win User
    Forza Horizon 4 will not unistall

Hi Titus,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I'd suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Click on Start menu, and look for Forza Horizon 4. Right click on it and select
    Uninstall.

You can also uninstall the game through settings by following the below steps.

1. Press Windows key + I together to open Settings.

2. Click on Apps > Apps & features.

3. Click on Forza Horizon 4.

4. Select Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes. I will keep working with you until it's fixed.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Aug 2, 2020
  4. Can't install forza horizon 4

Bill Smithers, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Can't install forza horizon 4

1. Can't install forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Can't install forza

2. Can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4: I Bought the Xbox Game pass Ultimate a few day Ago. And i tried downloading forza Horizon 4 but always get an Failure on download. I Tries for a second, cant even Download a file and then it stops. I can download other games without a problem, it seems to be just this one. I...
  3. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I've been having this issue for a long time and couldn't find the time to ask for help. But when I try to install Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft store nothing happens. When I click install the button just flashes and nothing happens. I've tried everything I can find on...
  4. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: Hello, i bought forza horizon for over 3 months now and i tried installing it from microsoft store several times. Usually it takes some hours to download the full 79 gb game but at the end it would give an error and have to do it again only to see the same error. Today i...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: i bought the game with the 50% discount from the microsoft store, but no matter what i do i cannot get the game to download i select my HardDrive to download to, wich has enough space for the game to fit, and nothing happens. I just go back to the store page i tried...
  6. Forza horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forza horizon 4 not installing: I bought forza horizon 4 and it confirms that i bought it on the microsoft store but there is no way to install the game. I tried to install it to both the options it gave me and neither of them worked and microsoft help tells me to copy the game but there is no way to copy...
  7. Can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4: So I bought FH4 today on G2A and I have to download the game through the Microsoft Store, but the problem is that when I press "Install" on Microsoft Store and when I choose on which drive should I download the game, nothing happenes and game doesn't start installing. Can...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not installing: I just bought FH4 from the Microsoft Store but I can`t install it. When I click the Install button on the game page it does the animation but it doesn`t start, I tried doing a Clean Boot and reloging into the MS Store account but none of those two worked. I don`t know if it...
  9. I can't install Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Forza Horizon 4: Hi.I bought Forza Horizon 4 today,and I am unable to install the game,it says:"Couldn't install,we'll retry shortly".I have tried all solutions I could find on the Google,except reinstalling the Windows.Please help me ! (and sorry if my English is bad)...
  10. Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 4 Demo: When I go to download the demo I select my computer to install and it says "we're trying to install to the selected device(s)" and gives me the option to click ok but no downloading or installation progress bar and I cannot find Forza anywhere on my computer or in the windows...