Windows 10: Can't install full version of Minecraft

Discus and support Can't install full version of Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paranoidhawky, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Can't install full version of Minecraft

I redeemed my code for minecraft windows 10 edition today and i cant install it, like it says "you own this game" but when i install it it only lets me use the free trial and idk what to do? Like i redeemed the code it gives you for free minecraft bedrock edition so i should be getting the full version. Help?

:)

paranoidhawky, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Installing full version of Minecraft Error code 0x80090016

Hi Austinramsey,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Are you trying to buy the full version of minecraft from Windows store or other website?
    • Are you log-in using Microsoft account?
    If you are trying to buy the game using Windows store, try the below steps and check if this helps.

Step 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try below steps.

Step 2.

I would suggest you reset the Windows app store and check if it helps.

• Type "Run" on the search bar and hit enter.

• Now type: "WSReset.exe" and hit enter to reset the Windows apps store.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Can't install full version of Minecraft

Minecraft beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game

Read more: Better Together 'Minecraft' beta update rolling out, unifying versions of game for console, mobile and Windows 10 - The Fire Hose

See also:

Brink, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Can't install full version of Minecraft

1. Can't install full version of Minecraft - Similar Threads - Can't install full

2. Can't install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft: Trying to install Minecraft on a new MCI laptop running Windows 10 Pro x64. The device IS linked to my account and meets the minimum requirements for the game. I've tried everything I can already find doing google searches including confirming I haven't hit my device limit,...
  3. Minecraft still says buy the full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft still says buy the full version: Hi, so I have just bough Minecraft bedrock and then I installed it but when I run it[ATTACH][ATTACH] say I have to buy the game even though I have already bought the game...
  4. Unable to download Minecraft Full version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download Minecraft Full version: i have minecraft windows 10 full version in ms store but when i try to install it,it gives me the trail version.Pls help!! ***Modified title from: about the download***...
  5. Can't Install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't Install Minecraft: [ATTACH] This only happens for Minecraft, rest app pages open as normal. Any help would be much appropriated. submitted by /u/nomercy2002 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g15iro/cant_install_minecraft/
  6. Can't install Minecraft ?????

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft ?????: One of my friends gifted me Minecraft, because my mom thinks her money is going to get stolen. So when I tried to install Minecraft the Microsoft website said that I don't have a device to install on but I am signed in on my PC and my Windows is up to date. Please help !!!!...
  7. Can't install Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Minecraft: Yesterday, a friend of mine gifted me Minecraft. Received a mail with the redeem code. I redeemed Minecraft. But now I can't install minecraft. Thought it was a services problem. (I'm using a low end pc, so I disabled some xbox / store services). I restored my pc, but the...
  8. Can't install bought version of Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install bought version of Minecraft: Hi, I bought a new ssd drive for my daughters pc. After installing Windows 10 I installed Minecraft from Microsoft Store. However she can't sign in with her Xbox account as the game insists that it is a trial version. Again. I install the game from her own library but...
  9. Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get full version of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I tried redeeming my code for minecraft windows 10 edition (From buying the Java edition when you got it for free) but it didn't work, in the Microsoft store it says I own the game. Then when I open it and try to sign into my Xbox live account it comes up telling me to buy...
  10. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full win10 version minecraft: I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift...