Windows 10: Can't install game after uninstall.

Discus and support Can't install game after uninstall. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently downloaded Wolfenstein 2: The new colossus from Windows store and played it couple times. One day it didn't just open. I tried everything... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Axuks, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Axuks Win User

Can't install game after uninstall.

I recently downloaded Wolfenstein 2: The new colossus from Windows store and played it couple times. One day it didn't just open. I tried everything but nothing worked. So one thread said that i need to go to Settings > Apps > Apps and properties and find the game go to more settings and push the reset button. I did that and the game unistalled. Then when I tried to download it again it just gives me error code 0x80070005. Then when i go to my D drive and go to see the WindowsApps isntall location there is still folder for that game, I can't open the folder because windows says that system can't use that folder. I tried reinstating microsoft store. There is not updates available.

:)

Axuks, Jun 27, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Can't install game after uninstall. :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Can't install game after uninstall.

installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Can't install game after uninstall.

1. Can't install game after uninstall. - Similar Threads - Can't install game

2. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Cortana
    Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.: Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks...
  3. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.: Hi, I Accidentally Permanently deleted Cortana from the Windows by PowerShelland tried to search for it on the Microsoft store but there is no download Button.Can anyone help me in installing it again by any Way?Thanks...
  4. Can't Install Cortana After An accidentally Uninstall.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.: I uninstalled it thinking it was only used for game bar oops and not its listed as 8 kb in settings, and everytime I play a xbox app game I get redirected to its page in the microsoft store.I've tried everything in these 2 3 by proxy...
  6. Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.: I uninstalled it thinking it was only used for game bar oops and not its listed as 8 kb in settings, and everytime I play a xbox app game I get redirected to its page in the microsoft store.I've tried everything in these 2 3 by proxy...
  7. Gaming servies can't install properly after uninstalling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Installing and uninstalling a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing and uninstalling a game: I installed wolfenstein 2009 and there was a problem with it so i uninstalled it restarted the pc but when i try to install it it just says do i want to uninstall the game when it already has been uninstalled......
  9. Can't fully uninstall games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't fully uninstall games.: I have 3 or 4 games totaling over 200GB on my SSD that I have uninstalled through the control panel. They no longer show up under the xbox app, no longer under my apps/programs, no longer in the windows store, does not show up while using PowerShell as an administrator but...
  10. I can't uninstall a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't uninstall a game: First of all, I have Windows 10 Mobile. I had a problem in one game. When I asked the support of that game, they told me that i have to uninstall the game, restart my device and I need to reinstall the game. I pressed the uninstall button, but it didn't uninstall fully,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows game wont install after uninstall