Windows 10: Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...

Discus and support Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install Battlefield 1 Revolution from the Microsoft Store. The purchase went fine, but when I try to install it, it tells me "It looks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EddyLancerHands, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...

I am trying to install Battlefield 1 Revolution from the Microsoft Store. The purchase went fine, but when I try to install it, it tells me "It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.", and a link to "Get more info on your device list". I am signed in on my Microsoft account on this device (my computer), but when I click the link, it shows me a list of my devices with an "Actions needed for your device" message for my PC. When I click on More Details for the message, it shows me the page for the device and says there are no issues except that I don't have Bitlocker turned on, and everything is up to date. I have tried signing out of and back into the browser, my PC account (which is Administrator), the Windows Store, even multiple reboots, and nothing has changed.

:)

EddyLancerHands, Oct 11, 2018

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Oct 11, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...

update Ovi Store install stil won`t work

thanks for your reaction,phone won`t install the ovi-store

johnnyloco---01, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft...

1. Can't install game from Windows store, won't recognize the device is linked to my Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Can't install game

2. Installed Phone Link from Microsoft Store. Phone Link won't open now.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installed Phone Link from Microsoft Store. Phone Link won't open now.: Windows 11, most recent beta. Was having problems with phone link. Uninstalled it using Revo Uninstaller. Downloaded it again from Microsoft Store and installed. Won't open.Supposedly, reset Microsoft Store msreset.exe. Went to Windows Store > Library > Get Updates. Says...
  3. Microsoft Store Won't Install Game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Install Game: I had to reinstall a game Fallout 76, but when I pressed the button to install it on the Microsoft Store, I was able to select a drive, but after that, nothing happens. I've tried installing other apps, which install fine although they don't require selecting the drive to...
  4. Can't install games from microsoft store

Can't install games from microsoft store: Hi, I've bought gamepasss to play games on my pc, but whenever I try to install anything from the microsoft store it just won't let me, I click the button and nothing happens, the xbox app just won't download, I tried restarting it, running wsreset everything... This is...
  5. Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game

Microsoft Store does not recognize device to install game: I bought a game on the sore and it won't recognize my device to install it. I have: 1. added my device through settings as instructed. It is showing as listed. 2. Updated windows 3. Updated Microsoft Store per instructions 4. restarted my computer It still does not...
  6. My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.

My Devices Linked to the Microsoft Store.: When I sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft website (as you know) at a certain point I come across to the section where Devices are by themselves on one webpage: https://account.microsoft.com/devices/. Now (as many of you do) you see the word DEVICES in a blue...
  7. Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.

Can't install games from the Microsoft Store on my device.: I recently bought Game Pass to play Reach and Outerworlds on PC. However, When I attempted to install them on my device I got the following Error. [ATTACH] This is odd cause I play Sea of Thieves on this device and have no issue, but now seem to not be able to install any...
  8. Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.

Can't install game from the Microsoft Store.: I was trying to install a game from the store, but it won't let me. The choice is just grayed out. I thought I just didn't have the right apps to install games. So, I went and tried another game. To my surprise, it worked. I have bought the Game Pass, and the game in question...
  9. Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store doesn't recognize my device to install: I recently decided to try the Game Pass for their $1 dollar promotion but I can't install any of the games that are available....the install button is greyed out and when I select the "..." to install on my device it doesn't have any device listed although I clearly have my...
  10. Can't download games from the store - Doesn't recognize my computer as a compatible device

Can't download games from the store - Doesn't recognize my computer as a compatible device: Hello, I recently got the Xbox Game Pass for PC and I am trying to download some of the games to play. It seems as if my computer isn't being recognized as a device and I am not sure why. Every time I go under my profile and devices, it is right there. Not sure what I need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft store couldnt detect hardware

2. cant install games from windows store

3. games on microsoft store wont intall on pc

4. couldnt detect hardware microsoft store,
  5. cant install on my device windows store,
  6. cant install games on microsoft store,
  7. it looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your microsoft account. to install sign in on a device with your microsoft account.,
  8. microsoft store cant find device,
  9. game not instale this divaies,
  10. microsoft account wont recognize my device,
  11. mincraft download device not recognized,
  12. windows store not detecting hardware cant intall game,
  13. microsoft store cant link device,
  14. microsoft store cant find my device,
  15. windows 10 cant download game applicable devices