Windows 10: Can't install game on HD

Discus and support Can't install game on HD in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi So I have an SSD with my windows and a HD which I installed Outter Worlds through Windows Store and Game Pass. Now I have formatted my SSD but left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Orpsemius, Jan 26, 2020.

1. Orpsemius Win User

Can't install game on HD

Hi

So I have an SSD with my windows and a HD which I installed Outter Worlds through Windows Store and Game Pass. Now I have formatted my SSD but left my HD untouched, which left a "Windowsapp" folder that I couldn't get inside because of propriety issues and couldn't install any new game on my HD through Windows Store.

After some browsing in this forum I managed to take control over the folder but I still can't delete it and my windows store just won't install anything on my HD. There's no error message, it just doesn't do anything when I hit install on "E:" HD.

Any help with that? Tried "reseting" the windows store app as well to no success.

:)

Orpsemius, Jan 26, 2020
  2. CyrrusV Win User

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jan 26, 2020
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Can't install game on HD

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Can't install game on HD

1. Can't install game on HD - Similar Threads - Can't install game

2. can't install a game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    can't install a game: I purchased bomber crew and still have not been able to install the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-game/abb43dcb-8e96-448f-af83-556ca141aef9
  3. Can't Install Games

Can't Install Games: Hello, I've been having a problem recently. I can't install Sea of Thieves on my D drive, I select the drive then press install and nothing happens. It just sits there. I can press install as much as I want and it won't install. Had this problem before and I had reset Windows...
  4. can't install intel hd graphics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can't install intel hd graphics: recently went i was reordering my files personal files, not program files my laptop screen randomly turn off, so i force shut down my laptop and i started it again i thought it was a glitch. and when it was booting there is a text, the text says "automatic repair". and i...
  5. Can't install games

Can't install games: I own ARK: Survival Evolved and tried to install it. It says I own the game and I go and press install, and then it tells me to select a drive. I select the D: Drive and click install but nothing happens. The install window doesn't go away and it just sits there. I've done...
  6. Can't install a game

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install a game: I am currently trying to install halo wars 2 awakening the nightmare and it will not allow me, there is no button to install it, i have reset my computer checked for windows updates i have also used the trouble shoot methods but it still will not let me install the game, i...
  7. can't install driver Intel HD graphic

can't install driver Intel HD graphic: i uses 1 laptop panasonic Cf-LX5. the driver is not working and now it's used "Microsoft basic display adapter". i can't not install driver Intell HD graphic 520 for it : [ATTACH]...
  8. Can't install games.

Can't install games.: Hey there, I bought Minecraft 2 days ago, I wanted to install it but it sad : No valuable device. I know you can play it without installing it, but I want to install Optifine, its some kinda mod So I cheeked for my device list on my MS Acc Microsoft Account. There was my...
  9. Can't Install Game

Can't Install Game: I got Windows Game Pass today, decided to install Outer Worlds to give it a try. After the download completed, nothing else happened. There is no play button, I can't find it in my installs. I found it in my WindowsApps folder (I already jumped through all those hoops) listed...
  10. solitaire HD game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire HD game: In the statistics section, what do the symbols mean - Daily Challenge:" then a star (to indicate how many games have been played) and then a GOBLET to indicate what? What does the goblet mean, and what do the numbers after the icon mean? And so far as "windows topics" is...