Windows 10: Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

Discus and support Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ceemake, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Ceemake Win User

Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

I'm trying to install Fortnite on to this laptop but it gave me this message saying "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account." I am signed in on this laptop but I doesn't find it. Please help me with this problem.

:)

Ceemake, Apr 19, 2019
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Apr 19, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Apr 19, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to...

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install game on to my laptop because "I don't have any applicable device(s) linked to... - Similar Threads - Can't install game

2. Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install app because apparently I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft account.: Then what is this???Is it because I'm running Windows on a mac?I am also on 21H1 so someone help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-app-because-apparently-i-dont-have-a/e08242c5-8d63-4c45-990a-9af8bf9ed4ce
  3. MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Store says I don't have any applicable devices linked to this account: Bought Minecraft from the MS Store and am trying to install it on my PC. The account page shows my PC listed as the sole device linked to the account, but when I try to hit the Install button, I'm told that I have "No applicable devices linked to this account". I've...
  4. Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...

Microsoft saying I don't have any applicable devices linked to my account to download a...: I've purchased Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, via a link from the Xbox Console Companion included with my laptop, but it comes up with the error message above. I've trawled the internet to try to resolve it. I've manually updated windows to the latest. I've checked that...
  5. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install: Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I...
  6. I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried everything for "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft...: Good day, I'm having an issue with the error "you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account" when trying to install Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3 (which were already bought) after I reinstalled Windows 10 in my computer (the same one,...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To...: So I bought Minecraft the master collection on the Microsoft store website and tried to install it on my pc but i keep getting this message. "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your...
  8. Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): I was trying to download fortnite on my laptop and when I do it comes up with a message saying: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) link o your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  9. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

"Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....
  10. I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...

I can't install anything and its telling me that I don't have any "applicable devices" when...: I am trying to install iTunes onto my computer. It's a dell that runs with Windows 10. When I click "install" a pop up comes up saying, "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account." I have this computer signed in with my Microsof...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft account telling me i dont have associated device to install

2. bought a game to download to surfacebook 2 but microsoft is telling me i dont have any applicable devices

3. game pass game dont have any applicable devices

4. minecraft windows 10 keeps telling me i have no applicable devices