Windows 10: Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

Discus and support Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SimpleJack17, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

I currently subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but when attempting to download games to my PC, when over the "Install" button, my mouse cursor changes from an arrow to a red, circular "do not enter" symbol. After clicking on the "..." next to the "Install" button, I choose "Install on my devices" and there are zero devices listed in the window that pops up.

I checked that my computer is in fact listed as one of my devices on the Microsoft website and I am logged into my account in the Microsoft Store.

:)

SimpleJack17, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

Hey,

I am downloading the games from the new Xbox (Beta) app on PC that you are able to access with the Xbox Ultimate game pass. I am downloading the games from this app from the range of games available from the Xbox Game pass.

16276623-335b-4afe-bae0-2b04c90ad77e, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Dude Win User

Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

Metro Exodus installed and works. Getting Hellblade now *Cool

Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC [​IMG]

Thema:

Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC

1. Can't install games from Xbox (Beta) onto my PC - Similar Threads - Can't install games

2. Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc: I was gifted Torchlight III to play on my pc. I downloaded the game to my xbox app but can't install it. A pop up says We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location. c: Unknown available. The install button is also blacked out and can't be selected. I have...
  3. Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install downloaded game in Xbox app onto my pc: I was gifted Torchlight III to play on my pc. I downloaded the game to my xbox app but can't install it. A pop up says We'll install this game to a new folder in the selected location. c: Unknown available. The install button is also blacked out and can't be selected. I have...
  4. I can't install games from the xbox app onto my D drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't install games from the xbox app onto my D drive: Hi, I have been using the xbox app for almost 2 years now and have never encountered this problem until now. Since I built my pc, I have used my C drive as primary, for my OS to run on. Any additional apps, software, or games I installed on my D drive. Both of my drives are...
  5. I can't install games/apps from Microsoft Store/XBOX Game Pass Beta onto my D: drive and it...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install games/apps from Microsoft Store/XBOX Game Pass Beta onto my D: drive and it...: I've been trying for a couple of days to install a game from the Xbox Game Pass Beta app and it won't let me install to any drive other than the windows directory. I don't have a lot of space on my windows drive as it's just a small SSD drive and I'm going to fill it up with...
  6. Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select my d: drive to install games

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Pass for PC Beta - Can't select my d: drive to install games: I recently bought the game pass for my pc, but it has a small internal hdd so I normally download apps to my portable hdd and it is selected for all app downloads. When I try to download a game from the game pass only the c: drive shows and not d:.[ATTACH]...
  7. Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install games with the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta): Hey guys, I just got the subscription for the Xbox game pass for PC (Beta) where I was able to start off the month with just paying $1. Now with this subscription are there certain games I can download with this pass because I can download games so far is Outer Worlds, but...
  8. Xbox game pass for PC (Beta)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game pass for PC (Beta): I bought Xbox game pass pc (beta) and 2 weeks ago i downloaded gears of war 4. I played for 2 weeks with no problems but today when i open xbox menü on my PC it is started to download again gears of war 4 (135gb). So my internet connection is very low speed (4mbps=max...
  9. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta: Any one tried this? I might try it just to play Metro Exodus, and Hellblade https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game...D=xgponsfahome 135066
  10. Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass for PC - Xbox (Beta) Installer Not Working: [ATTACH]I've purchased Game Pass for PC but when I download the app I get this error message. I'm on Windows 10 and my OS is up to date. I understand people are having difficulty downloading the games, but this seems unrelated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install xbox beta on pc

2. error code 0x80073d13 pc installing xbox

3. where does xbox pc beta download games

4. xbox game 0x800700aa,
  5. pc xbox beta not installing games 0x80070005,
  6. how to install games to cbox beta,
  7. xbox beta app not installing games,
  8. what does code 0x80073D13 mean and how to solve problem,
  9. xbox game pass pc beta installer ,
  10. cant install game xbox beta,
  11. xbox beta cant install,