Windows 10: Cant install games off the microsoft store.

Discus and support Cant install games off the microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i just got the xbox game pass wanting to play forza 4 and i have enough space on my d drive to install it on. but when i choose the d drive and click... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by 410natan, Sep 11, 2020.

1. 410natan Win User

Cant install games off the microsoft store.

i just got the xbox game pass wanting to play forza 4 and i have enough space on my d drive to install it on. but when i choose the d drive and click install nothing happens litteraly nothing. i cant free up space on my c drive since its a smaller ssd. ive tried every single thing ive found online for this problem and the main storage problem. i tried to switch that then it threw up a 0x80070005 code. i seached up fixes for that and nothing works. ive renamed the folder, the d drive,ive checked if my account has permission to acces the files, i siwtched the main storage opitons from d to c and back to d but it still doesnt work. i have no clue on what else to do.

:)

410natan, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Cant install games off the microsoft store.

1. Cant install games off the microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Cant install games

2. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  3. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services: Everytime I try to install Xbox or Gaming services I get the error I will link below. I have done everything in this guide : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-app-simply-wont-install/629873d9-feee-4d20-8592-34dd4c73c778 , this guide :...
  4. Microsoft Store cant install Xbox or Gaming services

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. cant install microsoft games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install microsoft games: As the title says I can't download/move/update any kind of Microsoft game. Example is Forza Horizon games, Flight simulator and basically any other MS game but the second I tried to download Starfield or Citites Skylines 2 it worked without a problem... Why is that? Tried...
  6. cant install microsoft store

cant install microsoft store: i tried following this video to install microsoft store its not in my installed apps and wsreset.exe doesnt do anything. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui8VfW1ayoA&ab_channel=MicrosoftHelps when i tried to use the powershell i get this error: [ATTACH] what can i do to...
  7. I cant install games from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install games from the Microsoft store: I open up the Microsoft store, every time I click on install game or settings or anything related to that my Microsoft store crashes. In other cases it doesn't crash but instead it says pending for all my current updates and when I hit install it doesn't do anything but it...
  8. I cant install any games on Microsoft Store

I cant install any games on Microsoft Store: So basically the problem is when I press install on a game nothing happens. It doesn't start installing or anything its just idle. I have tried resetting Microsoft Store and my system meets the requirements. Is there anything I can do?...
  9. Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install specific game on Microsoft store?: Cant install No Mans Sky from game pass, just gets stuck at 111mb and stops downloading.. literally done everything from resetting the store app to resetting cache to running trouble shooters.....
  10. Cant install a game on the windows store

Cant install a game on the windows store: My issue is strange. im trying to install halo the master chief collection, but it wont install. ive had it installed before, but randomly removed files and needed to update, so i tried to uninstall and reinstall the files. the uninstall didnt work, and installing again...