Windows 10: Can't install games on my windows 10 laptop (XBox Game Pass PC)

Discus and support Can't install games on my windows 10 laptop (XBox Game Pass PC) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was trying to download a game from the Microsoft Store using the Game Pass, but for some reason I can only install it on my pc which I use the same... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ben_faber, Dec 13, 2019.

1. ben_faber Win User

Can't install games on my windows 10 laptop (XBox Game Pass PC)

I was trying to download a game from the Microsoft Store using the Game Pass, but for some reason I can only install it on my pc which I use the same account for. Does anyone know the reasoning for this? I can download other games normal.

:)

ben_faber, Dec 13, 2019

2. Can't install games with game pass

Hi Ashenath,

If you can’t install Game Pass Games on your PC, follow these suggestions:

Check if you have the right Game Pass

Clear Cache of Xbox Game Pass App

Update to the latest Windows 10 version,viz v1903

Admin privileges for Games

Give Admin privileges for Games

Check Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Repair Game if it keeps crashing or doesn’t work

Cannot Sign in to Xbox Live

If these steps didn't work, you can visit this link for further information:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Feel free to give me feedback about this issue.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 13, 2019
  4. Can't install games on my windows 10 laptop (XBox Game Pass PC)

Xbox games Pass Pc wont let me install games

Hi KleptoFerret,

Xbox Game Pass is a unique store like application for Windows which allows on to install games available in the library. However, if you can’t install Xbox Game Pass Games on Windows PC, follow our suggestion to fix it.

Please check this link for detailed guide:

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/cant-install-gam...

Please let us know if this helps you out.

Your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

RichardGuerzon, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Can't install games on my windows 10 laptop (XBox Game Pass PC)

1. Can't install games on my windows 10 laptop (XBox Game Pass PC) - Similar Threads - Can't install games

2. Xbox Game Pass PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass PC: I am having issues with game passI recently swapped C drives as my old one was failing, swapped to WD black 500Gb. Since doing so I have been unable to install games from the Xbox app or Microsoft store even on games that I have purchased and not just with game pass games....
  3. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  4. Xbox game pass PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC: Bonjour, J'ai essayer de trouvé la solution sur le net mais sans succès donc ma tentative ici : J'ai pris le passe ultime pour essayer, je télécharge RAGE 2, THE OUTER WORLD et GROUNDED " merci la fibre " le soucie est que quand je clic sur jouer rien ne se passe, que se...
  5. Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch Xbox Game Pass for PC games: I've had game pass for pc about 4 months with everything working fine. As of this morning I can't launch any game even though my subscription is still active. If I try launching from start menu shortcut it launches microsoft store page for "gaming services" installed...
  6. Can't install games after buying Xbox Game Pass for PC

Can't install games after buying Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey, today I bought Xbox Game Pass for PC, because I wanted to play Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition, but after buying, I can't install it on my computer. It says, that I don't have any device linked with my Microsoft account, but actually I have. I install every other...
  7. Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC

Can't launch games from Xbox game pass for PC: I have Xbox game pass ultimate, and I can download games from game pass. But when I try to launch the games, it says that they are unavailable in my account. The account with game pass is signed in to both the windows store and the Xbox Beta app, so I have no idea what is...
  8. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  9. Xbox game Pass PC not installing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game Pass PC not installing games: I am trying to install games from the xbox Game Pass app on PC and it keeps saying that my drive must be formatted in NTFS. Well, both my D: and E: drives have been formatted to this since I got my PC a couple months ago. It seems like no matter what I do I cannot install...
  10. Certain games on the XBox Game Pass refuse to install on my Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain games on the XBox Game Pass refuse to install on my Windows 10 PC: Hello. So today I bought the xbox game pass, mainly because it had multiple games I was interested, but did not want to buy outright. However, multiple games I was interested will not install. The "Install" button is grayed out, and although the "Install on my Devices" button...