Windows 10: Can't install games with game pass

Discus and support Can't install games with game pass in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ashenath, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Ashenath Win User

Can't install games with game pass

When I try to install some games from the store available with the game pass, the install button is greyed out. How do I download these games?

:)

Ashenath, Oct 23, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Oct 23, 2019
  4. Can't install games with game pass

Not able to install games from game pass.

The games are from Game Pass. I have tried with a normal app, and it worked. I have only ever tried with two Game Pass Games: Dead Rising 3 and Hitman. Only two weeks ago I installed Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4.

MuZichCoda, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Can't install games with game pass

1. Can't install games with game pass - Similar Threads - Can't install games

2. Can't install the PC Game Pass app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install the PC Game Pass app: Every time I go to the Microsoft Store and search for "pc game pass" and click on the icon in the pop-up tab, the store just loads and loads until I back out (first picture and second picture). I also tried to just look up "pc game pass" and press enter. It loaded fine but...
  3. Game Pass not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Pass not installing: Hi, I am trying to get access to my games that I purchased on Xbox live. I have the Ultimate Game Pass, but it will never finish installing actually, it appears to never move pass 0% installed. Additionally, when I try to grab games from the Microsoft store, it tells me the...
  4. Issue installing game pass game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue installing game pass game: I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package dependency. So i uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it for it to only not install. Im currently stuck now in a loop. I...
  5. PC Game Pass and Game Installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Game Pass and Game Installation: There is a few games that are available with the pass that I am not able to download. The install button will be greyed and when I click on "Install on this device" the Microsoft store will tell me I don't have any devices linked to my account. I have this issue with Gears 5,...
  6. Can't install game pass pc games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass pc games: Bought the pc game pass and wanted to install outer worlds but when i put my mouse cursor over the install button my cursor turns into a red cross and i cant install the game and its the same with all the game pass games....
  7. Can't install game pass games on my device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install game pass games on my device.: Hey everybody, I just bought the Game Pass for PC, and I'm trying to install some games onto my computer. However, when I try, the install button is greyed out and when I click 'install on my devices', it says that it 'looks like i don't have any applicable devices linked...
  8. Game Pass Games Don't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...
  9. can't install any games with game pass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install any games with game pass pc: I can't install any games with game pass on my pc. I have updated windows to version 1903. Every time I try to install a game through the xbox beta app i get Error code: 0x80070005...
  10. Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install some games of Game Pass (PC): I'm trying to install some games of Game Pass in Windows 10, like Hollow Knight and The Messenger. But the Windows Store isn't allowing me to download them, like in shown this vídeo: ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hl0N6fQTddo ). There some games that i've already played...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outworlds cant download on gamepass pc

2. cant install games with game pass for pc

3. windows cant install gaming services

4. cant download pc games game pass ultimate,
  5. correct device not showing up for install on microsoft pc game pass