Windows 10: cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista

Discus and support cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; so i have chipset g33/31 and i want to install intel media accelerator cause some programs does not work because of WDDM 1.0 microsoft driver .... that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by angry kid1, Dec 9, 2022.

1. cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista

so i have chipset g33/31 and i want to install intel media accelerator cause some programs does not work because of WDDM 1.0 microsoft driver .... that does not accelerate my hardwere. so please send help : :

:)

angry kid1, Dec 9, 2022
  2. thraxed Win User

Installing windows off of a USB stick

Step By Step from vista:
    From admin cmd prompt

1. diskpart
    1a. list disk
    2. select disk 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1 (replace 1 with your usb drive)
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

Copy Windows Vista's DVD ROM content to the Flash Drive

xcopy d:\*.* /s/e/f e:\ (d being your vista cd and e being your usb stick)

And that's it, boot off your usb disk

thraxed, Dec 9, 2022
  3. Windows 7 Lover's Club: For Those Who Like Windows 7 As Opposed To Windows 8

Description:
    • For anyone who likes Windows 7 as opposed to Windows 8 and wants to keep Windows 7 and not upgrade to Windows 8.
    • Also for anyone who does not hate Windows 8 but refuses to upgrade because Windows 7 is perfect.
    Requirements:
    • Be human. Male or female will suffice.
    • Love or Like Windows 7 much more than Windows 8.
    To Join:
    • Make a post.
    Benefits:
    • You will find true love one day.
    • You have have a chance to get rich one day.
    • You will have a chance for your dreams to come true one day.

vawrvawerawe, Dec 9, 2022
  4. cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista

1. cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista - Similar Threads - cant install graphics

2. Windows Vista To Windows 7 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista To Windows 7 2023: I have a dell inspiron 530 running windows vista home, and i am trying to update it to windows 7 so i can get windows 10, but it says no major updates available. And it also has the date and year wrong EVEN THOUGH i set it to the correct date and time. PLEASE HELP!...
  3. Windows Vista To Windows 7 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Vista To Windows 7 2023: I have a dell inspiron 530 running windows vista home, and i am trying to update it to windows 7 so i can get windows 10, but it says no major updates available. And it also has the date and year wrong EVEN THOUGH i set it to the correct date and time. PLEASE HELP!...
  4. cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista

cant install graphics accelerator on windows 8.1 bc its only suported on windows 7/vista: so i have chipset g33/31 and i want to install intel media accelerator cause some programs does not work because of WDDM 1.0 microsoft driver .... that does not accelerate my hardwere. so please send help : :...
  5. Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10: Does the Vista product key work on Windows 8 or 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista-key-on-windows-8-10/2ec28c77-5051-4217-b99b-e68515822c60
  6. Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10

Windows Vista Key on Windows 8, 10: Does the Vista product key work on Windows 8 or 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-vista-key-on-windows-8-10/2ec28c77-5051-4217-b99b-e68515822c60
  7. Microsoft Helps Uploaded to YouTube Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Helps Uploaded to YouTube Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and...: Upload Video in YouTube Studio Videos Delete Button Gone Microsoft Helps Channel MYIP.COM IPV4 192.122.100.2 the Microsoft Helps Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Windows 10 Version 1507 Windows 10 Version 1607 for Tour Programs Click to Upgrade HP...
  8. Microsoft Helps Uploaded to YouTube Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and...

Microsoft Helps Uploaded to YouTube Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and...: Upload Video in YouTube Studio Videos Delete Button Gone Microsoft Helps Channel MYIP.COM IPV4 192.122.100.2 the Microsoft Helps Windows XP Windows Vista Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Windows 10 Version 1507 Windows 10 Version 1607 for Tour Programs Click to Upgrade HP...
  9. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....
  10. Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.

Windows Vista / 7 Theme on 8, 10, 10x, and 11.: So, this stuff happens randomly.. No idea why it happens, but this user has Windows 10 and the vista theme / 7 theme is loaded in for 3 seconds.. Now, I have Windows 11 Home, and this is what I get for 5 seconds:From what I know, Microsoft needs to update they're stuff....