Windows 10: Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC)

Discus and support Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC) in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I'm trying to install Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition, it's avaible through GamePass on PC. First, MS Store tells me that "This app is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mac92, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Mac92 Win User

Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC)

So I'm trying to install Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition, it's avaible through GamePass on PC.

First, MS Store tells me that "This app is not compatible with your device", which is weird, beacause my system can run this game.

If I click on "install" nothing happens.

I tried resetting the store, but it doesnt help.

Also neither of my 2 PCs is listed in the "install on my devices" option.

The Outer Words and Gears of War just work fine.

My Stats:

Windows 10 Pro 1903 (Build 18362.239)

Ryzen 7 1700

16GB Ram

AMD Readon R9 390

:)

Mac92, Nov 23, 2019

2. gamepass for pc

I want to install bardstale IV on my pc with gamepass but all i get is"SOMETHING HAPPENED ON OUR END" 2 days in a row. I got the download app but I get the same thing.

robertparson2, Nov 23, 2019
  3. ShiBDiB Win User
    Hearts Of Iron 3

Gotta be other HOI fans out there... Im so pumped for this game, its at the top of my list above everything else.

This game is not for every1, its a grand strategy game. Tactics are a must, and the old games had a steep elarning curve. They apparently made this one more new player friendly.

Release Date: Aug 4, 2009 (US). Release Date: Sep 30, 2009 (UK)

WIKI
    Official Forum - Here
    Videos - Here
    Images - Here

ShiBDiB, Nov 23, 2019
  4. TomPaine1 Win User

.Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i click on install nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated.

TomPaine1, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install Hearts of Iron IV through GamePass(PC) - Similar Threads - Can't install Hearts

2. Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass: Hi, currently trying to install FH5 on PC Gamepass and having issues.All other games on the Xbox app/ Microsoft store download fine, albiet slowly at 15MB/s I have 150MB/s ethernet, but Forza refuses to download. It starts at 15MB/s then rapidly drops below 1MB/s, often...
  3. Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install Forza Horizon 5 on PC Gamepass: Hi, currently trying to install FH5 on PC Gamepass and having issues.All other games on the Xbox app/ Microsoft store download fine, albiet slowly at 15MB/s I have 150MB/s ethernet, but Forza refuses to download. It starts at 15MB/s then rapidly drops below 1MB/s, often...
  4. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  5. Gamepass PC games not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gamepass PC games not installing: Having an issue installing games on GamePass PC, when I try to install the download gets to 99% then it wont complete and just says error, error code it gives is 0x803fb107. I've tried reinstalling gaming services app, reinstalling the Xbox app and even tried using commands...
  6. Hearts of iron 4 won't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hearts of iron 4 won't install: So I bought hearts of iron 4 and tried downloading it and it said it wasn't "Compatible" then I did something I don't remember and it installed and worked for the next 4 months then I accidentally uninstalled it and it wont let me get it again on my PC please help me. -...
  7. Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hearts of iron 4 Cadet edition and Stellaris won't launch: I downloaded hoi4 and stellaris using the games pass on the Microsoft store but when i launch them i get this "general error". When i click on more details it says {"messageid":"game.microsoftGrdkinitializationFailed"} How do i fix this?...
  8. Cannot Install with GamePass on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot Install with GamePass on PC: The install button is grayed out. I have tried multiple posted fixes and nothing seems to be working. Including reseting my store relogging into microsoft on both PC and the store. Reseting PC and manually Checking for windows updates....
  9. Gamepass on pc isn't installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gamepass on pc isn't installing: When I go to install gamepass on my pc it gives me a screen to accept terms and conditions and then to install. When I hit install then it just kind of freezes and doesn't do anything. [ATTACH]...
  10. .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Unable to install Vampyr gamepass pc: Hi, I recently signed up for gamepass for pc. I have successfully installed Metro Exodus but while trying to install Vampyr i paused it half way through downloading and now it wont resume. when i click on install nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hearts of iron 4 play microsoft multiplayer with steam

2. PYDM2-HRVKW-MCC4T-PR2D9-GKJWZ