Windows 10: Can't install Hitfilm Express 4

Discus and support Can't install Hitfilm Express 4 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; An error occurred during the installation of assembly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkylerLi, Dec 23, 2018.

1. SkylerLi Win User

Can't install Hitfilm Express 4

An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.VC90.CRT,version="9.0.30729.5570",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64",type=win32". HRESULT: 0x800700C1

That's the error I receive when I try to install Hitfilm Express 4 with setup wizard. All goes well until it attempts to install XAudio2 (Direct X). I've tried everything I've seen on forums and videos. I even tried to install C++ using setup wizard and it wouldn't work either. Then I tried to reset my PC and that didn't work either. Any ideas? Any and all help is greatly appreciated Can't install Hitfilm Express 4 :)

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 2600

16GB DDR4 3000MHz

GTX 1070

C Drive=128GB Patriot M.2 SSD

D Drive: 2 256GB Samsung SSDs in RAID 0

E Drive: 1 TB WD External HD

:)

SkylerLi, Dec 23, 2018
  2. Romel Ram Win User

Expression Web 4 Crashing on Windows 10

Hi,

For better assistance, could you answer the queries below:

• Have you tried reinstalling the Microsoft Expression Web 4?
    • Have you tried updating the Microsoft Expression Web 4?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • When you say "modification", what do you exactly mean?
    Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Romel Ram, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Expression Web 4 crashes with Windows 10 version 1703

Hi,

Regarding your concern, we suggest that you follow the options below to prevent the Expression Web 4 from crashing:

Option 1: Run the Repair for Expression Web 4.

This will repair the missing components of Expression Web 4 for it to work properly. To run the repair for Expression Web 4, follow the steps below:

• Click Start, type Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Select Expression Web 4 from the list.
    • Click Repair or Uninstall/Change,
      click Continue, click Repair.

Once you're done, restart your device and check if the issue is resolved.

Option 2: Remove the extensions of Expression Web 4.

On the Start Menu Search Box, type Control Panel > This PC > Drive C
    and follow this path: Program Files/Microsoft Expression/Web/en/Extensions, and remove the two folders inside
    Extensions.

Let us know which option works for you.

Joseph Ban, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Can't install Hitfilm Express 4

cant upload files to windows expression encoder 4

Hi,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know the version of Windows expression encoder 4 installed on your computer.

If you are on the older versions of the software, try to install the latest version and check if it helps.

Refer:
    windows expression encoder 4

Also, try to install the software in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated software from above website.
    • Right click the software installation file and select
      Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the software and check.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing
    Windows expression encoder 4 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Can't install Hitfilm Express 4

1. Can't install Hitfilm Express 4 - Similar Threads - Can't install Hitfilm

2. Microsoft Expression 4 will not open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Expression 4 will not open.: Expression 4 will not launch. The box appears on screen then just drops off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-expression-4-will-not-open/e1b6e375-1405-4184-a99a-7298642559a0
  3. Microsoft Expression 4 will not open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Expression 4 will not open.: Expression 4 will not launch. The box appears on screen then just drops off. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-expression-4-will-not-open/e1b6e375-1405-4184-a99a-7298642559a0
  4. Microsoft Expression 4 will not open.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Expression Web 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expression Web 4: Hi I have a very small amount of experience with Expression 4. I have built a few very basic websites.Opening up Expression Web 4 after not touching my site for several years I have just created a new page for my business. All seems ok I managed to publish to the FTP...
  6. Expression Web 4

Expression Web 4: Hi I have a very small amount of experience with Expression 4. I have built a few very basic websites.Opening up Expression Web 4 after not touching my site for several years I have just created a new page for my business. All seems ok I managed to publish to the FTP...
  7. I have recently installed this HitFilm Express Video Editor, I've been using this app for...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have recently installed this HitFilm Express Video Editor, I've been using this app for...: fdsfsdfs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-installed-this-hitfilm-express/6e89a8e2-c8cb-4109-85b0-4754e41cee11
  8. I have recently installed this HitFilm Express Video Editor, I've been using this app for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have recently installed this HitFilm Express Video Editor, I've been using this app for...: fdsfsdfs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-recently-installed-this-hitfilm-express/6e89a8e2-c8cb-4109-85b0-4754e41cee11
  9. I have recently installed this HitFilm Express Video Editor, I've been using this app for...

10. expressions encoder 4

in Windows 10 Customization
    expressions encoder 4: Im trying out expressions encoder4, it says it supports MOV and MP4 with apple quick player...im not sure at all how this works... downloaded apple quickplayer, but its still not importing the files properly. also, it says it supports jpg, but it has an 'unknown error' every...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i install hitfilm express modif

2. hitfilm express not installing properly

3. hitfilm express crashes

4. hitfilm error installation,
  5. hitfilm installation error,
  6. hitfilm express installation xaudio2 (directx) error,
  7. microsoft.vc90.crt version=9.0.30729.5570 publickeytoken=1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b processorarchitecture=amd64 type=win32,
  8. when i try to install hitfilm express i get an error at xaudio2