Windows 10: Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

Discus and support Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an HP laserject pro 1212 nfp printer, I downloaded the driver from HP site. I can not install the driver it starts running and then stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sameh Salib, Jan 14, 2019 at 10:37 AM.

1. Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

Hello

I have an HP laserject pro 1212 nfp printer, I downloaded the driver from HP site. I can not install the driver it starts running and then stops installing without any notification. I tried the computability tool and nothing happed

any one can help please

Thanks

:)

2. quiddam Win User

Install HP LaserJet 4M Plus

Printer is connected to router with EtherNet cable, was able to print test page which gives IP Address of: 10.0.0.81, and did find drivers but attempting to install with any of the LaserJet 4 drivers listed below, gives the error message, "Printer Driver was not installed".

This printer has both Postscript and PCL personalities.

Thumbnail sketch of what I did:

Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners>Add Printer and Scanner>[Clicked on the text, "the printer I want isn't listed"]>chose "Add a local printer" using existing port 10.0.0.81>did Windows Update and each of the following LaserJet drivers for this model of printer failed to install:

HP LaserJet 4 Plus
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 300
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 600
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS (300 dpi)

the USB port mentioned in the 400 day old post on this topic was not a choice.

rig is an i9 7900X running at 4.5GHz w/32 GB Ram with an Asus X299 MOBA.

3. wiak Win User
    HP's Hackable Printers: The Lawsuit

i love my new HP 1102W Wireless LaserJet printer, fast and easy driver installation, i upgraded from a ancient HP LaserJet 1010

4. keithjr Win User

Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

Thema:

Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

1. Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver - Similar Threads - Can't install laserjet

2. Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove HP LaserJet Printer Bloatware?: I've been naughty and installed a non-HP cartridge in my LaserJet P1005. I now get a nag screen about using a non HP cartridge when I print. I disabled the service hpsupportsolutionsframeworkservice.exe in Autoruns which stops the nag screen. The programs shown below were...
  3. UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer

UNINSTALLING HP Laserjet 1320 Printer: I have an old printer (HP LaserJet 1320) installed in my windows 10 notebook. As the printer is not working fully as expected (i.e. the printer only prints only one copy of a document when it is asked to print several copies at a time), I was advised to uninstall the printer...
  4. Win 10 HP Laserjet 1220 printer driver

Win 10 HP Laserjet 1220 printer driver: Previous versions of Win 10 have allowed me to install my HP LaserJet 1220. I bought a new Surface Go, and sadly this does not recognise my printer. I've done catalogue update - nothing. I've installed the driver from hp.com support - this doesn't work either. Can someone...
  5. Install HP LaserJet 4M Plus

Install HP LaserJet 4M Plus: Printer is connected to router with EtherNet cable, was able to print test page which gives IP Address of: 10.0.0.81, and did find drivers but attempting to install with any of the LaserJet 4 drivers listed below, gives the error message, "Printer Driver was not installed"....
  6. hp color laserjet 3600n printer

hp color laserjet 3600n printer: how do i install driver for this printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-color-laserjet-3600n-printer/b5efc1ed-a20f-4990-b6e7-eaf5aec6485c
  7. HP LaserJet 6P drivers

HP LaserJet 6P drivers: Since I can't response to an earlier discussion: Those of you looking for a driver for HP LaserJet 6P could try the HP Universal Driver 6.10. This is the last one that contains PCL5. The one from Windows Update didn't load properly when installing the printer on my...
  8. HP Laserjet 1320 Printer -- ECONO Mode

HP Laserjet 1320 Printer -- ECONO Mode: The subject printer only prints in an old designation called "Econo Mode" It was present I the older versions of Windows but now that I have Win 10, it is no longer available. Problem is to get it out of Econo mode...
  9. Windows 10 driver for hp 1320 laserjet printer not working

Windows 10 driver for hp 1320 laserjet printer not working: had a hard time to make this work and this is why I am pasting the solution here in order for everybody to find the solution more quickly than I did (I lost around 2 hours on this). We just installed the Laserjet 1320 USB on the newest Windows 64bit but it was a big hassle...
  10. HP Printer driver installation issue

HP Printer driver installation issue: Greetings, I'm doing some tech support for a friend of the family, and I'm having trouble with installing her printer drivers. She has 2 printers hooked up to her wireless network, both HP products - that aren't being detected by the driver installer when it comes to that...