Windows 10: Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

Discus and support Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have an HP laserject pro 1212 nfp printer, I downloaded the driver from HP site. I can not install the driver it starts running and then stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sameh Salib, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

Hello

I have an HP laserject pro 1212 nfp printer, I downloaded the driver from HP site. I can not install the driver it starts running and then stops installing without any notification. I tried the computability tool and nothing happed

any one can help please

Thanks

:)

Sameh Salib, Jan 14, 2019
  2. quiddam Win User

Install HP LaserJet 4M Plus

Printer is connected to router with EtherNet cable, was able to print test page which gives IP Address of: 10.0.0.81, and did find drivers but attempting to install with any of the LaserJet 4 drivers listed below, gives the error message, "Printer Driver was not installed".

This printer has both Postscript and PCL personalities.

Thumbnail sketch of what I did:

Settings>Devices>Printers & Scanners>Add Printer and Scanner>[Clicked on the text, "the printer I want isn't listed"]>chose "Add a local printer" using existing port 10.0.0.81>did Windows Update and each of the following LaserJet drivers for this model of printer failed to install:

HP LaserJet 4 Plus
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 300
    HP LaserJet 4/4M Plus PS 600
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS
    HP LaserJet 4/4M PS (300 dpi)

the USB port mentioned in the 400 day old post on this topic was not a choice.

rig is an i9 7900X running at 4.5GHz w/32 GB Ram with an Asus X299 MOBA.

quiddam, Jan 14, 2019
  3. wiak Win User
    HP's Hackable Printers: The Lawsuit

i love my new HP 1102W Wireless LaserJet printer, fast and easy driver installation, i upgraded from a ancient HP LaserJet 1010

4. keithjr Win User

Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver

1. Can't install HP laserjet 1212nfp printer driver - Similar Threads - Can't install laserjet

2. Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer: Hi, I have a problem installing a driver on a Windows 11 system. The printer itself is on the local network, is visible to devices and can be added, after which it appears in the list of devices, but without the ability to print and with information about the lack of drivers....
  3. Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install drivers for HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer: Hi, I have a problem installing a driver on a Windows 11 system. The printer itself is on the local network, is visible to devices and can be added, after which it appears in the list of devices, but without the ability to print and with information about the lack of drivers....
  4. Need old printer drivers for HP LaserJet 4 Plus printer

Need old printer drivers for HP LaserJet 4 Plus printer: My Windows 10 crashed and had to reinstall windows 10 as well as all other software. The Windows 10 which crashed did not crash because of the printer driver or printer, however when I reinstalled Windows 10 and other software, Windows does not have the printer drivers for HP...
  5. Driver for HP Laserjet printer 1012 on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver for HP Laserjet printer 1012 on windows 11: I can not find a driver for a HP Laserjet printer 1012 that works on windows 11Please helpThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hp-laserjet-printer-1012-on-windows-11/e3926539-2774-408b-b313-8ce1fe512b8c
  6. Driver for HP Laserjet printer 1012 on windows 11

Driver for HP Laserjet printer 1012 on windows 11: I can not find a driver for a HP Laserjet printer 1012 that works on windows 11Please helpThank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hp-laserjet-printer-1012-on-windows-11/e3926539-2774-408b-b313-8ce1fe512b8c
  7. HP laserjet 1012 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  8. HP laserjet 1012 printer

HP laserjet 1012 printer: I purchased a new desktop, a Dell Inspiron 3910 with Windows 10 or 11. I can't seem to get my "old" printer to work with it. It shows up in my device settings but won't print a test page. I'm unable to locate drivers for it on Dell's website. Is my printer simply too old for...
  9. HP 3390 LaserJet printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 3390 LaserJet printer: I have a problem with my HP 3390 laserjet printer. I connected it to my new Surface laptop but cannot use it. Can you help me with this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-3390-laserjet-printer/a74a2323-12a2-4215-9d0a-5152cc121e18
  10. Win 10 HP Laserjet 1220 printer driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win 10 HP Laserjet 1220 printer driver: Previous versions of Win 10 have allowed me to install my HP LaserJet 1220. I bought a new Surface Go, and sadly this does not recognise my printer. I've done catalogue update - nothing. I've installed the driver from hp.com support - this doesn't work either. Can someone...