Windows 10: Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop

Discus and support Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to install HP Smart on my laptop, after pressing the "get" button, a box pops up and says "Just a moment" and it appears a download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LKPageWI, Jun 23, 2020.

1. LKPageWI Win User

Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop

When I attempt to install HP Smart on my laptop, after pressing the "get" button, a box pops up and says "Just a moment" and it appears a download button will appear, but the message goes away and there's just an empty white box. I've tried repeatedly, but have had no success.

:)

LKPageWI, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Junaid_A Win User

HP SMART app - crash

Hi Blair,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• Were there any changes made on the computer prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you may try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below and check if it works:

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Xjoejoex Win User
    Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop

HP smart photo

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• What is the Model number of this HP system?

This issue might be due to the compatibility reasons. So I suggest you install Hp media smart program or app in compatibility mode and check.

I want you install the hp smart menu from the link given below and then run the program in compatibility mode.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&softwareitem=ob-80442-1

To run the program in compatibility mode follow the link and instructions mentioned in the link.

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

I suggest you perform a clean boot and try transferring the data
    . Setting the system in a clean boot state will help to identify if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Warning: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot" in the provided link
    to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope the information helps.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop

1. Can't Install HP Smart on Laptop - Similar Threads - Can't Install Smart

2. HP Smart - unsolicited installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Smart - unsolicited installation: I Found a new app installed upon my Windows 11 machine - "HP Smart" - it had been installed automatically without my knowledge on the 28th November. As I don't have any HP Printers, this is somewhat of a mystery as to why it was installed in the first place. Having...
  3. HP Smart - unsolicited installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Smart - unsolicited installation: I Found a new app installed upon my Windows 11 machine - "HP Smart" - it had been installed automatically without my knowledge on the 28th November. As I don't have any HP Printers, this is somewhat of a mystery as to why it was installed in the first place. Having...
  4. Can't reinstall HP Smart app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't reinstall HP Smart app: This is not the first time I asked this question. The last time someone said they would look into it and get back to me or present the issue to more advanced users but I never heard another word and now the problem has become much worse.I was working from home and had the HP...
  5. Can't reinstall HP Smart app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reinstall HP Smart app: This is not the first time I asked this question. The last time someone said they would look into it and get back to me or present the issue to more advanced users but I never heard another word and now the problem has become much worse.I was working from home and had the HP...
  6. Can't reinstall HP Smart app

7. Can't download and install HP Smart app in MS Store

Can't download and install HP Smart app in MS Store: I'm trying to download and install HP Smart app from MS Store but in one device which runs Windows 8.1 it show's the below error message "The Item is no longer available". The rest of the devices have no issue but it is running on either Windows 10 or 11. Can anyone advice...
  8. hp smart installations issues.

hp smart installations issues.: I have a HP DeskJet Plus 4100 All-In-One printer. I have already set it up before on my HP laptop with windows 10 from the microsoft store, but hp smart started to not work right so i uninstalled it. I recently had windows 10 update to win10 20H2 and now when i try to...
  9. HP Smart Install Issue

HP Smart Install Issue: I was trying to reinstall my printer HP LaserJet Pro1102 after windows 10 home activation however, when the USB is connected to the pc from the printer, the HP Smart Install wizard tells me that "An administrator has blocked you from running this app. For more information...
  10. Can't Install HP Smart from Microsoft Store

Can't Install HP Smart from Microsoft Store: Hi, I just got a new printer HP ENVY 6055 and am trying to set it up with my Windows 10 PC. However, when I try to install it from the Microsoft store, nothing happens... On the app page if I click install, there is no response. I can just keep clicking it. If I click the...