Windows 10: Can't Install iCloud for Windows Due To Error "One or more users on this computer have...

Discus and support Can't Install iCloud for Windows Due To Error "One or more users on this computer have... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had installed iCloud app on a user I had on my Windows 10 Pro computer. I deleted the user and all its files. I have join computer to Azure AD and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RockyMondal, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Can't Install iCloud for Windows Due To Error "One or more users on this computer have...

I had installed iCloud app on a user I had on my Windows 10 Pro computer. I deleted the user and all its files. I have join computer to Azure AD and from new user I logged in to the computer and another new local admin user have created and Every other user has been deleted. I went to download iCloud for Windows and ran into a problem. When I go to install I get the following error:

"One or more users on this computer have installed icloud from the microsoft store. All users must uninstall icloud before this installation can continue."

Also, try to install from Microsoft store but not success. when i click get nothing is happen.

As I said there are no other users on the machine. I can go to the Microsoft store and download the app for iCloud and install and it works fine. Problem is I've always preferred the Windows Desktop version.

I have looked in apps, features and programs and features and there is no iCloud installed anymore. Like I said, it was installed on another user profile that I have since deleted and is no longer on the computer.

Please help.

:)

RockyMondal, Jul 31, 2020

2. Can't install icloud

I have a new laptop running windows 10 with the 1803 update. I am having trouble installing both iTunes and iCloud. iTunes appears in the list from windows on the bottom left and I can open it from there but it is not in my installed program files. iCloud
    starts installing but then says there is a error and rolls back. Apple updater is in my list but I still can't install iCloud with that either.

astran2002, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Can't Install iCloud for Windows Due To Error "One or more users on this computer have...

I can't open iTunes or iCloud in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall iTunes and iCloud and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall iTunes and iCloud:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Programs and Features.

• Look for iTunes and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.

• Follow the same steps to uninstall iCloud.

• Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Can't Install iCloud for Windows Due To Error "One or more users on this computer have...

1. Can't Install iCloud for Windows Due To Error "One or more users on this computer have... - Similar Threads - Can't Install iCloud

2. "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...: "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All users must uninstall iTunes before this installation can continue."...
  3. "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All...: "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. All users must uninstall iTunes before this installation can continue."...
  4. One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store: hello!I accidentally uninstalled iTunes on my pc windows 10, and now, I can't re-install it. This happened just now. Can anyone please help me? I tried this and this but still, I'm getting the "One or more users on this computer have installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store"...
  5. Can't install Windows 10 due to an account not found error

Can't install Windows 10 due to an account not found error: I had a hard drive crash on a Dell laptop. Installed a replacement and downloaded Windows 10 onto a USB to reinstall. I am stuck at the account login. The same account I use to login into my online Microsoft account, an Xbox, and 2 PCs is not found so it won't let me finish...
  6. Can't install icloud

Can't install icloud: I have a new laptop running windows 10 with the 1803 update. I am having trouble installing both iTunes and iCloud. iTunes appears in the list from windows on the bottom left and I can open it from there but it is not in my installed program files. iCloud starts installing...
  7. can't install iCloud on build 18262

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can't install iCloud on build 18262: iCloud says I have to have win 10 April 2018 or earlier. will post a feedback also. chas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-icloud-on-build-18262/cfa00ce3-035e-4cbd-974f-6cd14dd948c7
  8. Error 0x80073715 installing iCloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80073715 installing iCloud: I have encountered this error when trying to install iCloud after being forced into a clean install of Windows 10. Halfway through it comes up with the error and rolls back the install. It seems that this is a common problem and there is a pile of gobbledygook on the web...
  9. i can't install Icloud in windows 10

i can't install Icloud in windows 10: hello guys when I try to install the Icloud in my pc I get the error 0x80070003 how do I can fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-install-icloud-in-windows-10/14ff182f-34b3-41f0-8795-040d5e218bb1
  10. Net user returns "... completed with one or more errors."

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Net user returns "... completed with one or more errors.": I read about the net user command, and wanted to try it. When I entered it in an elevated command prompt, it returned the following. I take it the part about "The command completed with one or more errors." is not normal. How can I go about fixing this? Thanks...