Windows 10: Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any...

Discus and support Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I have a Windows 10 system with the latest updates (excluding Features update to Windows, version 1903). I believe I have signed into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LawrenceSchwarcz, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any...

Hi Everyone,

I have a Windows 10 system with the latest updates (excluding Features update to Windows, version 1903). I believe I have signed into my Windows account properly (following the directions from MS) and am trying to install the new iCloud from the Microsoft store.

I have not exceeded any limits to this app (don't have it on any devices) but I keep getting this error message:

Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any... 46a38048-eb31-40ec-b825-c292af0bb88f?upload=true.jpg

I've tried all of the suggestions about checking my account but so far no joy.

Any suggestions here on other things to check to find out why I can't install iCloud?

Thanks in advance!

Larry.

:)

LawrenceSchwarcz, Jun 19, 2019
  2. ddarryl Win User

Can`t Upgrade 32-bit to 64-bit Windows 10

I tried upgrading my notebook/tablet pc from 32-bit to 64-bit windows 10. But it won`t boot from my usb. I checked if its compatible and followed the steps, but I didn`t get the windows "install now" option.

ddarryl, Jun 26, 2019
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any... [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jun 26, 2019
  4. Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any...

Windows 7 OEM license don´t work

Dear community,

last week I bought a new notebook (asus gl752vw). I also bought an windows 7 pro 64 bite oem license. I installed the operating system windows 7 pro on my new notebook, but there was a problem, that the notebook drivers only work with windows 10 64 bit (****.
    I dont know why) I couldn´t even connect to the internet. I thought maybe first I should activate my license. I called the windows hotline and followed the steps. The 9 codes under the phone number of windows worked fine, so I got my activationcode from windows
    per phone. Now the problem was that i missed one letter or number from the activation id, so it said not more compatibIe. So my windows 7 oem license wasnt activated at all. After that I thought it would be better when I install windows 10. After the installation
    of windows 10 64 bit the notebook worked fine and all was possible. The only missing point is, when I wanna activate my license Windows say: "This product key is running on another pc. Please try it with a different key. Error: 0x803FA071.

So when I wanna activate the license now per phone the 9 codes under the number aren´t verificated (that´s what the windows support voice said). Do you know how I can fix the problem or so? I don´t wanna buy a new license if it´s possible.

(sorry for mistakes, cause I´m german).

FabianKlüter, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any...

1. Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any... - Similar Threads - Can't install iCloud

2. "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account"

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account": Hello, I recently formatted my laptop. I had purchased many apps back then before formatting, but now when I want to install them, it says "it looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account". I checked my microsoft account on my pc many...
  3. Install 32 bit Windows 10 on 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install 32 bit Windows 10 on 64 bit system: I would like to install my Reader Rabbit games, which are made to go on 32 bit system, on my windows 10, a 64 bit system. Can this be done? As a teacher, I would like to keep using my old Reader Rabbit games in school if possible. I cannot buy an updated version of these....
  4. install Windows 10 32 bit in 64 bit system

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install Windows 10 32 bit in 64 bit system: My laptop has 64 bit system and only 2 GB ram non up-gradable and I want to use Windows 10 32 bit in order to lessen the usage of RAM. installing a windows 10 64 bit OS is fine on my windows 10 computer, when i try installing a 32 bit OS on 64 bit machine, i always get...
  5. Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install ANY 64-bit app on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error from VirtualBox: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure....
  6. It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install

It looks like you don't have any applicable device linked to your microsoft account to install: Hi, I am trying to install windows terminal to WINDOWS10 on my pc. I tried to install it from microsoft store, but it shows [ATTACH] However, I clearly have an account related with my device. And I only have ONE device, which is the pc I am going to install on. And I...
  7. It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.

It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account.: i tried to download paint 3d, but it said It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. i tried to link a device and it told me to go to accounts > your info. i went to accounts and...there was no where that said 'more info.' it...
  8. Trouble installing app from the Microsoft Store, "It looks like you don't have any...

Trouble installing app from the Microsoft Store, "It looks like you don't have any...: So I've purchased the Minecraft starter edition and I keep trying to install it. Pressing the Install button does nothing. Nothing at all, no response. I try to click the 3 little dots next to install. It brings up the prompt to "Install on my devices". When I click that, I...
  9. Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): I was trying to download fortnite on my laptop and when I do it comes up with a message saying: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) link o your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  10. "Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message

"Looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)" Error Message: Whenever I try downloading a game with my Game Pass on the Microsoft store it comes up with this message. An example being Hellblade Senua's Sacrafice, but with Microsoft's on games like Forza Horizon 4 there is no message, and instantly downloads....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. icloud it looks like you dont have any applicable devices

2. install icloud but say do not have applicable devices

3. icloud it looks like you dont have any

4. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices icloud,
  5. icloud for pc it looks like you dont have any applicable devices linked to your microsoft account,
  6. icloud for windows says no applicable accounts?,
  7. microsoft store icloud no applicable device,
  8. install icloud in arm based windows 10,
  9. no applicable deviced when installing icloud for windows 10,
  10. how to install iCLoud for windows on a arm based processor,
  11. microsoft store says no applicable devices for icloud,
  12. unable to download icloud from microsoft store,
  13. icloud applicable device linked to microsoft account,
  14. no applicable linked devices microsoft icloud,
  15. icloud cant install other user installed store error