Windows 10: Can't install icloud

Discus and support Can't install icloud in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a new laptop running windows 10 with the 1803 update. I am having trouble installing both iTunes and iCloud. iTunes appears in the list from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by astran2002, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Can't install icloud

I have a new laptop running windows 10 with the 1803 update. I am having trouble installing both iTunes and iCloud. iTunes appears in the list from windows on the bottom left and I can open it from there but it is not in my installed program files. iCloud starts installing but then says there is a error and rolls back. Apple updater is in my list but I still can't install iCloud with that either.

:)

astran2002, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Icloud install

Hi Chris,

To isolate this matter, we have some questions for you:

• Where did you download the iCloud?

• Were there any error messages?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll be waiting for your response.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Roohi_Taj Win User
    Windows and Icloud Mail etc: Failing to initialise

Hi
    TomParkinson2

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

1. Are you aware of making any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    2. Do you receive any error message when the spinner stops?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Uninstall iCloud application.

I would suggest you to Sign out from the iCloud account from the app, then uninstall the application.

1. Press Windows
      and R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Select the iCloud application and click on Uninstall.

Method 2: Reinstall iCloud application.

Step 1:

I would suggest you toDownload
    the latest version of iCloud

from the apple website. Follow the Onscreen instructions and install the application. For more information, check the article on
    Set up and use iCloud for Windows.

Step 2:

Once the installation is completed, tap on the Windows key on your keyboard, search for ICloud app. Right click on the app and click on
    Pin to taskbar.

If you are using Surface PC, I would suggest you to follow steps mentioned in the Microsoft article about
    Using Surface with iPhone, iCloud,
    and iTunes.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Nov 21, 2018
  4. Can't install icloud

Icloud install

Hi

Thanks for replying

• Where did you download the iCloud?
    https://support.apple.com/en-

• 2. Were there any error messages?

No error messages on download but the below when trying to install

Can't install icloud de5e8cf3-2940-4999-a48b-e167d7a47c54.jpg

The is a problem with the Windows Installer package.

A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected.

Contact your support personnel or package vendor.

What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

• followed the trouble shooting steps via the 'properties' section of the programme application

Thanks

Chrispy929, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Can't install icloud

1. Can't install icloud - Similar Threads - Can't install icloud

2. installed icloud via microsoft store but can't fully delete icloud

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    installed icloud via microsoft store but can't fully delete icloud: installed icloud via the microsoft store, but I wanted to get the normal version not the microsoft store one. now I run into the issue that I can't get the microsoft store version fully uninstalled. when trying to instal the normal icloud for windows I get the error "one or...
  3. Installing iCloud for Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing iCloud for Windows: I purchased iCloud for Windows on the Microsoft Store. But cannot install it. When I log into my Microsoft account, it recognises my PC (running Windows 10) as a device. When I go to the Microsoft Store, it tells me that I own the iCloud app. But when I try to install it I...
  4. Install iCloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install iCloud: When I was installing iCloud on my computer, I received a message that sayin Setup can't continue because Outlook isn't configured to have a default profile. Check your Outlook settings and try again. But I have my ID in Outlook as a default profile. How to solve it out?...
  5. Problem with iCloud installation

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with iCloud installation: I was forced to do a clean install of Windows 10 and then tried to install iCloud. But in the middle of the process I encountered an error with code 0x80073715 and the installation process started again. Can you explain how to fix this problem?...
  6. can't install iCloud on build 18262

can't install iCloud on build 18262: iCloud says I have to have win 10 April 2018 or earlier. will post a feedback also. chas https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-icloud-on-build-18262/cfa00ce3-035e-4cbd-974f-6cd14dd948c7
  7. when install icloud

when install icloud: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."...
  8. Icloud for windows will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud for windows will not install: I get this error message: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. I read the more information that suggested I needed to get an app specific...
  9. i can't install Icloud in windows 10

i can't install Icloud in windows 10: hello guys when I try to install the Icloud in my pc I get the error 0x80070003 how do I can fix this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-cant-install-icloud-in-windows-10/14ff182f-34b3-41f0-8795-040d5e218bb1
  10. iCloud won't install

iCloud won't install: I am running Windows 10, ver 10.0.1734 build 1734. Recently my iPhone has stopped synchronizing with Outlook through iTunes = I get an error message saying the required software is missing and I need to reinstall iTunes. I have tried completely removing and reinstalling...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install iCloud fom Windows Store

2. i cant download icloud

3. why cant i download icloud for windows 10