Windows 10: Can't Install iTunes on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't Install iTunes on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi SoFine, Steve C and All, So sorry it has taken so long. I did the sfc /scannow several times and came up negative. I hesitated about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SweetiePie, Sep 11, 2016.

1. SoFine409 Win User

Can't Install iTunes on Windows 10

As long as you do a full backup of the entire HD you should be OK since you could always come back to where you are now. You will loose the recovery partition with a clean install. That's probably not a big issue for you at this point.

SoFine409, Oct 12, 2016
  2. ejohnh Win User

I'm reached the end of my tether over this problem, which I have myself. I've tried every suggestion going with regard to uninstalling etc to no avail.

I used the free upgrade from W7 to W10. Since that time I was unable to update itunes so I tried to uninstall all the apple software prior to trying to reinstall etc I now find that I cannot get rid of certain apple components or do anything associated with apple software. So I need to to a clean load of W10. However I haven't got the clean W10 source. Can anybody help? How much does the W10 Pro install media cost?

I feel really let down by Microsoft to be honest..

Sorry about the moan

John

ejohnh, May 10, 2017
  3. SoFine409 Win User
    Hi John, I definitely understand your pain but once done you should have a good running system. Since you've already activated Win10, you can perform a clean install, of the same version, without having to buy a new license. Just download the appropriate version of the Media Creation Tool and do a clean install. There is a step by step tutorial posted on the forum here:
    Clean Install Windows 10 Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
    Be sure that all of you data is backed up. After everything is working you should periodically do fill image backups to protect your system. Most folks here use Macrium Reflect. There is a free version that does everything you need. Good luck with the install.

SoFine409, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Can't Install iTunes on Windows 10

1. Can't Install iTunes on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't Install iTunes

2. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop: Win 10 Pro x64, 21H2. I've had iTunes as a standalone on my PC for a long time. Recently, when I went to update, I ended up in the MS store and with that version. When I realized there was a difference, I uninstalled it and tried to update via the standalone version, but that...
  3. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop: Win 10 Pro x64, 21H2. I've had iTunes as a standalone on my PC for a long time. Recently, when I went to update, I ended up in the MS store and with that version. When I realized there was a difference, I uninstalled it and tried to update via the standalone version, but that...
  4. Can't install iTunes on Win 10 desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't download and install iTunes.

Can't download and install iTunes.: Trying to download iTunes on my Windows 10 machine. The only option appears to be from the Microsoft store I used to download directly from Apple but appears as if I can't do this anymore. I choose 'GET' and the button that says 'install' is greyed out and right above it...
  6. Install iTunes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Install iTunes on Windows 10: Help me to install iTunes on Windows 10 PC. Thank you in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-itunes-on-windows-10/7bfa7bf6-5dbe-4052-92ff-307fb93f08df
  7. Installing itunes on windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing itunes on windows 10: I am trying to install apple itunes on my laptop which has windows 10. It says I have to uninstall previous applications, which I have done. I have followed all of the steps and deleted all of the components suggested by apple, emptied the recycle bin and restarted the laptop...
  8. Can't install iTunes.

Can't install iTunes.: I recently got a new laptop and I tried installing iTunes so I can sync my it with my phone. I opened the Microsoft Store but the "Install" button is in gray so that means that it can't be downloaded. Above, I can see that it says that "You own this app." but I can't install...
  9. iTunes downloaded, but can't install

iTunes downloaded, but can't install: Hi, I am having some trouble installing iTunes on my laptop. I have Windows 10 and I have downloaded the app, but when I attempt to install it, my device is not appearing in the location to install page. How can I navigate past this? My device is registered to my...
  10. Can't install iTunes on new Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install iTunes on new Windows 10 laptop: I'm in the process of migrating from an old Windows 10 laptop to a new one. I am attempting to download and install iTunes on the new machine, and when I try to run the downloaded .exe, I get an error message that this app can't run on this version of windows. The new...