Windows 10: Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?

Discus and support Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On Windows it tells i already have it but i don't and Apples download just forwards me to the Windows store. Is there any other way to get it ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/babygorilla90, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?

On Windows it tells i already have it but i don't and Apples download just forwards me to the Windows store. Is there any other way to get it ?

Thanks.

submitted by /u/babygorilla90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/babygorilla90, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

iTunes installation + Other installation that have occured

It seems that there's a problem with that particular link. Anyhow, here are some steps that you can try and see if it resolves the issue:

• Disable your third-party antivirus.
    • Install iTunes as administrator.
    • Update your Windows.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Visit Apple forums to check for suggestions.

Update us with the results of these steps.

Ramon Imp, Mar 20, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?

Cannot install iTunes

Hello,

What version of Windows are you using?

Did you follow the steps for uninstalling iTunes? If not, do so now.

Right click on Start > Select Control Panel > Uninstall Programs

Uninstall all of these applications

• iTunes Software
    • Quicktime
    • Apple Software Update
    • Apple Mobile Support
    • Bonjour (especially Bonjour, the most problematic and most difficult component to remove properly! )
    • Apple Application Support (iTunes 9 or later)
    • iPhone (if you have it loaded)
    • and anything else related to iTunes — that’s the tough part where you need to be very careful
    iTunes should be uninstalled in this process of elimination. Reboot the computer.

To install iTunes, follow these steps.

Step one - download the icloud control panel (do not install yet)

Step two - Run the installer as an administrator by right clicking the installer and running as administrator

Step three - after the install finishes, DO NOT reboot

Step four - run the apple software update program and install iTunes from there.

Step five - Reboot, and enjoy

Smittychat., Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ?

1. Cant install itunes on Windows. Any other way to get it ? - Similar Threads - Cant install itunes

2. is there any other way to get a roleback with out removing anything if you cant affort a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there any other way to get a roleback with out removing anything if you cant affort a...: so ive been on windows 11 for 2 months and notice frame drops on some games i think its probably cos i got a i5 9400f and a gtx 1050ti with 16 gbs of ram...
  3. is there any other way to get a roleback with out removing anything if you cant affort a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is there any other way to get a roleback with out removing anything if you cant affort a...: so ive been on windows 11 for 2 months and notice frame drops on some games i think its probably cos i got a i5 9400f and a gtx 1050ti with 16 gbs of ram...
  4. Is there any other way to pull this up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any other way to pull this up?: is there any other way to bring this up, other than the hot key to adjust volume? submitted by /u/gastralia1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l5zclm/is_there_any_other_way_to_pull_this_up/
  5. Is there any other way?

Is there any other way?: Edition: Windows 10 Pro N Is there any other way for android device/MTP to connect without installing Media Feature Pack?(cause i don't want to install other things that comes with feature pack) submitted by /u/piratepukar [link] [comments]...
  6. Cant get beyond these errors. Any way to fix this?

Cant get beyond these errors. Any way to fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lolxboxman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ibdz1h/cant_get_beyond_these_errors_any_way_to_fix_this/
  7. cant install itunes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    cant install itunes: wontr install windows 10 64 bit.. just hangs up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-itunes/0273d0da-6361-4e53-874b-7c91e318f29e
  8. cant install itunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install itunes: trying to reinstall itunes but keep getting Code: 0x80073D05. Any help with this matter would be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-itunes/c67e1044-ee88-402d-97e3-a2589af4297d
  9. Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dell printer not compatible. Any other way to get it to work?: I've searched everywhere, uninstalled and reinstalled and it won't work. I've got my laptop networked to printer but it won't work either. I need help figuring out how to do that 19804
  10. Is there any other way to leave feedback...???

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there any other way to leave feedback...???: Their feedback app, a freakin' metro app, will not run for me as I have user account control disabled via registry. But I have a ton of feedback for them.....*Biggrin Thanks. 2085