Windows 10: Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

Discus and support Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I own Killer Instinct on my Microsoft account. My largest drive I: can not be set in the storage option in settings. I tried to install KI to the I:... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Hoover1979, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

I own Killer Instinct on my Microsoft account. My largest drive I: can not be set in the storage option in settings. I tried to install KI to the I: drive manually and of course, it failed. I now can't install it to my G: drive where I have to save windows apps. The app store will only let me retry the failing download and I can't for the life of me figure out how to install it to my G: drive. Please assist.

:)

Hoover1979, Jun 22, 2022
  2. Frakk Win User

Can´t download Killer Instinct

Hey

I can´t download killer instinct from the Windows Store.

It all goes well until about 1,22GB, then it stops.

I´ve reinstalled the OS just to be sure I´ve got the latest version:

Microsoft windows version 1607 (OS-version 14393.1198)

I´ve tried the wsreset function, used another computer and tried another account on a third computer.

Frakk, Jun 22, 2022
  3. Issues to install Killer instinct from store

When I try to download and install Killer instinct from the store on my windows 10 64 bits I got 0x80070015 error. What can I do to resolve the issue and install this game? I try to install another game and I am able to. It only happens with KI so far.

alvaro luis cruz rodriguez, Jun 22, 2022
  4. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

Killer instinct Difinitive edition downloaded but still only unlock 1 character?

Hi MadMindHacker

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

First of all, make sure you are running the latest version of Windows 10. Click Start > Settings > Update & security > Windows Update > Check for updates

Wait while any pending updates are downloaded.

You can also try lowering your screen resolution then see if it launches.

If not...

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Still not working?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Killer instinct

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Killer instinct: extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Killer instinct then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Killer Instinct - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/killer-instin...

Andre for Directly, Jun 22, 2022
Thema:

Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

1. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only... - Similar Threads - Can't install Killer

2. Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Killer Instinct Arcade Stick not installing on Windows 10 as a Xbox One controller: Hi, when I connect my Killer Instinct Arcade Stick to my Windows 10 PC it's installing using the "Xbox Gaming Device" drivers. This is causing it to not be recognized as a controller. I've also tried the Xbox Accessories App and the peripheral isn't listed.I'd like to install...
  3. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...: I own Killer Instinct on my Microsoft account. My largest drive I: can not be set in the storage option in settings. I tried to install KI to the I: drive manually and of course, it failed. I now can't install it to my G: drive where I have to save windows apps. The app store...
  4. Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...

Can't install Killer instinct on app store on selected drive and windows now will only...: I own Killer Instinct on my Microsoft account. My largest drive I: can not be set in the storage option in settings. I tried to install KI to the I: drive manually and of course, it failed. I now can't install it to my G: drive where I have to save windows apps. The app store...
  5. Can't select a new drive for installing apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't select a new drive for installing apps: Hello,I've been trying to fix this problem for days now, I own the Game Pass for PC and I'm trying to install games to my 1TB SSD.Currently, I have a different SSD 128gb as the default save location for new apps it already has 1 game installed from the Xbox app and when I try...
  6. Killer Instinct

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: jus bought the game and installed it , no shortcut on desktop, went 2 play the game and it wont work , so unstalled game tryed to install again , now i cant install 2 the same drive and i cant delete 2 folders which the game was installed , which are program files and...
  7. Killer instinct Difinitive edition downloaded but still only unlock 1 character?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Killer instinct Difinitive edition downloaded but still only unlock 1 character?: Downloaded the definitive edition asa game pass member but on character is playable only the free rotation characters can be played. anyone have the same problem? Is there something I can do on my end to do to correct this issue? please help if you know what is wrong with...
  8. Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition: I paid for KI: Definitive Edition.....TWICE. (on Windows 10) I STILL don't have the "Definitive Edition". The Killer Instinct Classic games are not on here. I was supposed to get this with Xbox Game Pass. It only played the original KI so I purchased the Definitive Edition...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct

Xbox Game Pass for PC app and Killer Instinct: Today I signed up for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Upon installing the Xbox Game Pass for PC app on my system, I was pleased to discover that it automatically found 3 of the 4 Microsoft games that I purchased from the MS Store and currently have installed: ReCore, State...
  10. how can I backup Killer Instinct

how can I backup Killer Instinct: Hello I want to make a backup of the game called killer instinct , the game is free on the windows store , its 23gb that i dont want to download again , so i was wondering if there is a way to make a backup of the game and a way to restore it if i have to reinstall...