Windows 10: Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store.

Discus and support Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I bought metro Exodus latest DLC ''Sam's Story'' yesterday. Transaction completed, can install it, but I always get error message... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NewtoWINDOWS10, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store.

Hello everyone.

I bought metro Exodus latest DLC ''Sam's Story'' yesterday. Transaction completed, can install it, but I always get error message ''Try again later, something happened on our end''. This never happened before with the Metro Exodus or other DLC ''Two Colonies''.

I troubleshooted this app with reset option, but nothing changed. Anyone else had this problem? Is there any solution to it or should I ask for refund?

Thank you, and have a great day.

:)

NewtoWINDOWS10, Mar 22, 2020
  2. TamezTech Win User

Metro Exodus error install

None of these steps worked, I am in the process of defragging to see if it deletes that file since I cant reinstall Metro, it just says error, file assassin lets me see the corrupted exodus file yet it doesn't let me delete it

TamezTech, Mar 22, 2020
  3. TamezTech Win User
    Metro Exodus error install

Hello, when trying to install Metro Exodus from my Xbox PC game pass i got an error at the very end which prevented the game to get installed, this means I have a 60gb file sitting in the windows apps folder in my D: drive since for whatever reason Microsoft
    wont let you access windows apps files. Seems to be the installation got corrupted over night or something its hard to know, I cant get it with file assassin and the xbox beta app lets me download the game again but im running out of storage. Any help?

TamezTech, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store.

How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?

Imapenguin1980, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store.

1. Can't install Metro Exodus DLC from Microsoft store. - Similar Threads - Can't install Metro

2. DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION BSOD In metro exodus

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION BSOD In metro exodus: Hi, I need technical assistance. When I play the game Metro Exodus Enhanced Edition on windows 10 I regularly get the blue screen with DPC_WATCHDOG _LOCATION. here is my dump fileMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22415.1002 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All...
  3. My Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Metro Exodus: Hey guys so last year i bought Metro Exodus on the Microsoft Store with gift cards on PC and i played it about halfway on PC and today i wanted to reinstall it but it says my version is not supported on PC? How is that possible i bought it and played it on PC i really dont...
  4. metro exodus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    metro exodus: I've been playing the game for awhile. Made it to Caspian. Fun game. Problem is now it will not load. Goes through the intro, but it cuts out a second into the train sound and never makes it to the select screen. The screen goes black and crashes the computer. This is...
  5. Cant download Metro exodus from Windows store.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant download Metro exodus from Windows store.: So this problem seems to be only with Metro and no other games. I updated my Windows to the latest versjon restartet Windows multiple times. But cant seen to be getting any better. Any help would be Nice. submitted by /u/Esmat1 [link] [comments]...
  6. Metro Exodus error install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Metro Exodus error install: Hello, when trying to install Metro Exodus from my Xbox PC game pass i got an error at the very end which prevented the game to get installed, this means I have a 60gb file sitting in the windows apps folder in my D: drive since for whatever reason Microsoft wont let you...
  7. Saved Games Metro Exodus

Saved Games Metro Exodus: I played to the point u enter the desert on my xBox Gamepass. Now i want to play Metro Exodus on my Computer with the Windows Gamepass. How can I transfer the Progress or at least put a save game with equal Progress in my game? I can not find the folder....
  8. How to uninstall metro exodus completely?

How to uninstall metro exodus completely?: Im trying to uninstall metro exodus as I have already beat it, but when I uninstall it only uninstalls a very small portion, leaving a majority of the 50gb there. How do I completely uninstall it?...
  9. Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus on Game Pass for PC: Hi! I just installed Metro Exodus, but having a couple of issues. First and foremost, every time I launch the game, it starts in a lower resolution. But when I go into settings it says it is running at my native 1440p. The only way I can fix this is if I turn on dlss....
  10. Metro Exodus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Metro Exodus: Looks good fbbqlvuovQ0 86777