Windows 10: Can't install Microsoft 365

Discus and support Can't install Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased Microsoft 365 in February, 2020, but I have never been able to install it. Just now I tried again, but It seemed to have me doing the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KathleenShelly, Sep 13, 2020.

1. Can't install Microsoft 365

I purchased Microsoft 365 in February, 2020, but I have never been able to install it. Just now I tried again, but It seemed to have me doing the same thing over and over again--downloading OfficeSetup1, OfficeSetup2, OfficeSetup3, and on and on and on.

Could I maybe get my money back?

:)

KathleenShelly, Sep 13, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Sep 13, 2020
  3. Eiji T Win User
    Install Microsoft Office 365

Hello!

I'm your Independent Advisor for today. Let's figure this out and come up with a solution.

You can follow the steps in the link below to download and install Microsoft 365 to your PC:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/downlo...

Once installed, you can use apps like Word, Excel and Outlook directly in your PC.

Hope this helps.

Eiji T, Sep 13, 2020
  4. NMI
    NMI Win User

Can't install Microsoft 365

Thema:

Can't install Microsoft 365

1. Can't install Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - Can't install Microsoft

2. Can't install Microsoft 365 on Windows 7 64bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Microsoft 365 on Windows 7 64bit: I formatted my laptop and reinstalled Win 7 64bit with SP1. Gave it all the time it needed to download and install the updated. Then tried to install Microsoft 365. Got the following message: The procedure entry point SetProcessMitigationPolicy could not be located in the...
  3. Can't install Microsoft 365 on Windows 7 64bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Microsoft 365 on Windows 7 64bit: I formatted my laptop and reinstalled Win 7 64bit with SP1. Gave it all the time it needed to download and install the updated. Then tried to install Microsoft 365. Got the following message: The procedure entry point SetProcessMitigationPolicy could not be located in the...
  4. can't install office 365...windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    can't install office 365...windows 10: I had office 2016 ...signed up for an office 365 subscription ...tried installing the new office ...yet, when I run excel etc ...it's still showing as office 2016 despite checking for updates ....I knew I should have uninstalled offi e 2016 first so , I tried uninstalling...
  5. Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations: I installed Microsoft 365 on a relatives laptop, and I have not logged into Microsoft 365 since. Today when I logged in to the Microsoft 365 console, I can see Microsoft 365 has now been installed on a further 3 desktop computers. I am as sure as I can be, my email account is...
  6. Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft 365 - Unknown Installations: I installed Microsoft 365 on a relatives laptop, and I have not logged into Microsoft 365 since. Today when I logged in to the Microsoft 365 console, I can see Microsoft 365 has now been installed on a further 3 desktop computers. I am as sure as I can be, my email account is...
  7. I can't install Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant for Office 365.: I had already installed it and uninstalled this one, but now that I need it again, I can't install it. I get the error that I send to you in the screenshot. At the moment, I do not have it installed on my pc, in fact it does not appear in the control panel to uninstall it....
  8. Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Trouble with Microsoft 365 installation: Hi, I have already subscribed for Microsoft 365 and used it for several months, but for some trouble I have to format my PC and reinstall it again. The issue is that after I install Microsoft 365 I just obtain office 2019 professional, which is unexpected because I want...
  9. Install Microsoft Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Microsoft Office 365: I have access to Office 365 online and would like to have access to that suite of programs offline. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-microsoft-office-365/c033bfd3-1489-4ba0-9fe4-1c45037b8d53
  10. Trying to install Microsoft 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to install Microsoft 365: I am trying to install the new version of Microsoft 365. Each time it says it isn't installed be because of OE Hook Antispam. How do I turn this off? Is it important if I am using Norton? How can I make sure the new version of the Microsoft is installed properly.?...