Windows 10: Can't install mincraft on Windows 10

Discus and support Can't install mincraft on Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, I bought Minecraft from Mojang and followed the instructions to redeem the Windows 10 and it says it has been redeemed but I am still asked to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ezstyles, Jul 25, 2019.

1. ezstyles Win User

Can't install mincraft on Windows 10

Hello,

I bought Minecraft from Mojang and followed the instructions to redeem the Windows 10 and it says it has been redeemed but I am still asked to purchase the game in the Microsoft store.

The email address in mojang and my Microsoft account are the same. And it shows that it has been redeemed but I can't install

:)

ezstyles, Jul 25, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 25, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jul 25, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Can't install mincraft on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install mincraft

2. windows 10 mincraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    windows 10 mincraft: Hey I got Minecraft windows 10 a while ago and I saw that if you bought java for before a certain times you will get a windows 10 key for free, so I have to ask. Is there a key for Java edition if you got windows 10 before a certain time, all my friends have java but I don't,...
  3. windows 10 mincraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 mincraft: Hey I got Minecraft windows 10 a while ago and I saw that if you bought java for before a certain times you will get a windows 10 key for free, so I have to ask. Is there a key for Java edition if you got windows 10 before a certain time, all my friends have java but I don't,...
  4. windows 10 mincraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't download mincraft on pc!

Can't download mincraft on pc!: I can't seem to download minecraft on my laptop. I've tried updating my windows. I've tried resetting my Microsoft store app. When I go in to install on my "device" I get a message that says: "To download to your Xbox, it must be on or set to Instant-on, woth automatic...
  6. Installing Mincraft Java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Mincraft Java: Hello Everyone, My son has the Windows 10 Version of Minecraft and has been wanting to get the Java Edition. Not to sure what is the difference of these two but he says there is. Is there a way to purchase the Java Edition? Every time I log into the account its says...
  7. mincraft

mincraft: i purchased mincraft from you last night. how do i install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft/7b114d25-f4dc-44bc-b962-af6595f1fee1
  8. Mincraft Java to Windows 10

Mincraft Java to Windows 10: If I bought minecraft java edition in the past two weeks can I still claim a windows 10 edition somehow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mincraft-java-to-windows-10/e05851e8-5305-4dde-86aa-d13aee064680
  9. Windows 10 Mincraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mincraft: Hi There, I bought Mincraft Java back in 2012 which like many gave me the option to get a free Windows 10 version of the game when it was released. I am able to log into my old Mojang account and see that the game was redeemed back in 2017 to my Microsoft account that is...
  10. Mincraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mincraft Windows 10 Edition: Hey Microsoft Team i waiting since 2 months for my Code but every day there stays : Error! It looks like we've temporarily run out of gift codes for Minecraft for Windows 10. Don't worry though, more codes should be on their way. Please check back later! I am sad that i...