Windows 10: Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

Discus and support Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try installing Minecraft from the Windows Store, I get this error: Code: 0x80073CFB. I've tried reinstalling Microsoft Store from Powershell and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Cheru123, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Cheru123 Win User

Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

When I try installing Minecraft from the Windows Store, I get this error: Code: 0x80073CFB. I've tried reinstalling Microsoft Store from Powershell and clearing the Store cache through wsreset, but nothing seems to work. Minecraft was working fine a couple of days ago, until I reinstalled it on my computer.

:)

Cheru123, Oct 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Can't install Minecraft

2. Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install: I just bought Minecraft for PC through the website, and when I tried to install it with minecraftinstaller.exe it said it was having trouble communicating with Microsoft, and that I should install through the Microsoft Store. When I tried to do that with both Launcher and...
  3. Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install: I just bought Minecraft for PC through the website, and when I tried to install it with minecraftinstaller.exe it said it was having trouble communicating with Microsoft, and that I should install through the Microsoft Store. When I tried to do that with both Launcher and...
  4. Minecraft on Windows 10 -- Can't Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10.: Just bought the Starter Edition for Windows 10 and I can't play. When I click "Install/play" nothing happens. I have my PC registered as a Device but when I click "Install on My Devices" there's nothing listed. I've updated Windows as much as possible. Is there a direct...
  6. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10?: Hello, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday and I want to install the game but I can't. When I click on Install there is a red crossed out circle. I have also updated Windows 10 to the latest version but I still can't install it. TIA [ATTACH] Minecraft...
  7. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10: Hello, I have had Minecraft windows 10 for around 3 years now and recently i don't know why but I uninstalled it. Now I want to install it again, but the install button is greyed out, only for minecraft windows 10. I tried reseting the store, I tried the troubleshooter,...
  8. Can't Install Minecraft Window 10 for IOS.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Install Minecraft Window 10 for IOS.: Everytime i click install this pop up. It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. I don't get it, I download and link the Microsoft Edge in my Iphone, It's even appear...
  9. Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I recently signed up for the Minecraft Beta Program, and I decided after signing up, I wanted to play with my friend, so I uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 edition, so I could re-install it without the beta updates, but I can't install it. No matter what I do, I can't install...
  10. Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Minecraft for Windows 10: So I click to install Minecraft for Windows 10 and it downloads, but upon installing it says it fails and tries over and over. Is there a solution to this problem?...