Windows 10: Cant install Minecraft from windows store.

Discus and support Cant install Minecraft from windows store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to install Minecraft and click install it has a gray out line and dosent let me install. I have tried reset pc and reset the Microsoft... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by HACKER MAN_666, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Cant install Minecraft from windows store.

When I try to install Minecraft and click install it has a gray out line and dosent let me install. I have tried reset pc and reset the Microsoft store. When I try to install Minecraft and click install it has a gray out line and dosent let me install. I have tried reset pc and reset the Microsoft store.

:)

HACKER MAN_666, Nov 22, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2020
  4. Cant install Minecraft from windows store.

Minecraft installation on PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed on the PC? (Type
      winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the make and model of the PC?
    • How are you installing the Minecraft game? (Microsoft Store/online)
    • Did you purchase Minecraft Java edition or Windows edition?
    • Are you getting any error message, while installing the game?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform try these steps and check, if you are installing Minecraft Windows edition.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot > Additional troubleshooters, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run
    the troubleshooter.

Please refer this article for additional information:

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Let us know the results. If the issue persists, we will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Cant install Minecraft from windows store.

1. Cant install Minecraft from windows store. - Similar Threads - Cant install Minecraft

2. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store: Hello,Today I unnistalled my minecraft laucher because it was having problems. It didn't give me any errors while unnistalling but the launcher icon on my desktop didn't dissapear. Now when I go to the Windows Store it says "install" but when I click it, it just changes from...
  3. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store: Hello,Today I unnistalled my minecraft laucher because it was having problems. It didn't give me any errors while unnistalling but the launcher icon on my desktop didn't dissapear. Now when I go to the Windows Store it says "install" but when I click it, it just changes from...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't install from Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...: I have purchased Minecraft on July 2, 2020 and I installed the Minecraft launcher then i uninstalled it few months later when i tried to install Minecraft launcher again it gives me this error 0x80080005 I tried to install it from Microsoft store and Xbox app but it gives...
  6. I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant install Minecraft from Microsoft store or from the official website it gives me this...: I have purchased Minecraft on July 2, 2020 and I installed the Minecraft launcher then i uninstalled it few months later when i tried to install Minecraft launcher again it gives me this error 0x80080005 I tried to install it from Microsoft store and Xbox app but it gives...
  7. Minecraft will not install on Windows 10 from Microsoft Store

Minecraft will not install on Windows 10 from Microsoft Store: I am trying to install Minecraft from my Microsoft store account but get the error code - 0x803fb005. I have followed EVERY suggested way of fixing this problem from many different forums I dont seem to be alone however nothing has worked. My husband who works in IT so...
  8. Cant install minecraft dungeons from microsoft store

Cant install minecraft dungeons from microsoft store: So I wanted to play minecraft and then i clicked on "play" button and just didnt appear anything so i unistall it and tried to install it again but for some reason when is finishing the install, it stops and say "Error" and dont give the reason. Please help. Thank you,...
  9. Cant Install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Minecraft: I am trying to install minecraft onto my laptop but it just has a white button or it says manage and then it just doesn't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft/699c2111-e107-4a38-b163-0c2addba0588
  10. cant install apps from the store

cant install apps from the store: error code 0x80070424 with windows 10 2018 cant install apps form the store !! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-apps-from-the-store/d0dc4399-c065-485f-a665-5acccd4d37d2"