Windows 10: Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown

Discus and support Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I was given a computer tower and after updating it from windows 7 to windows 10 with an old windows 10 disk install disk image (2015 build) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mysteko93, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Mysteko93 Win User

Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown

Ok so I was given a computer tower and after updating it from windows 7 to windows 10 with an old windows 10 disk install disk image (2015 build) and ensuring all of my drivers are up to date i am having an issue with downloading Minecraft windows 10 edition from my store purchase history. the install button is greyed out and i get a notice saying "to use this app you'll need a device with more features. for details, see additional info" however upon looking at the additional info i see no reason why my system cannot run this game. My specs are shown below any and all help would be appreciated Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown ccc1ec8f-f79f-48c8-b8f5-21e0effe855e?upload=true.png

:)

Mysteko93, Sep 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown - Similar Threads - Cant Install Minecraft

2. cant get minecraft bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get minecraft bedrock edition: so i just got minecraft java and when i sign in to my mojang account there is nothing allowing me to download it for windows 10 i though if you got java you could get 10 for free...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on different devices: I downloaded Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my desktop and I am now trying to download it on a laptop. I've read that I need to just sign into the same Microsoft account on the store and it will automatically re-install, but it's just telling me to buy it again even though...
  4. i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My buy history already says I have purchased Minecraft with the code from the java edition, but i can't install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft-windows-10-edition/9bc2f4ff-65d4-49f2-bf81-15ba31083016
  5. cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join realm on minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello everybody, I have a problem with accepting an invitation to a Minecraft Realm in the Windows 10 edition. When I click "Accept" it shows an error message saying "You cannot play online multiplayer games through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up". Now...
  6. MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MInecraft: Java Edition Cant Login.: I have been having a problem with my account not being able to login to the Minecraft.Net Website, I have two Pc's at home, I try logging into my account their, and it works, but when I try logging in to my own Pc, I click Log in, and it doesn't respond, it tells me to verify...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 edition install folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition install folder: I installed the Windows 10 version of Minecraft and want to make a shortcut and drag it onto my desktop. However, I'm having trouble finding the folder that contains some "Minecraft.exe" and because of this I can't make the shortcut. How can I either make a shortcut or find...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition wont install: Last year in December I bought Minecraft Windows 10 cheaply and I redeemed the code on the Microsoft account in google chrome. But after trying to install multiple times, it brings up the message. [ATTACH]I have no clue how to install it. I tried searching for it in...
  10. Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help for Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Needed! (and minecraft.net): I had bought the Java edition quite a while back and at only just occurred to me earlier this year that I could get a free version of the Windows 10 edition of Minecraft. I tried to sign in to my account for Minecraft.net and when I pressed login nothing happened, The button...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not able to install minecraft app from app store no available devices