Windows 10: Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown

Discus and support Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Ok so I was given a computer tower and after updating it from windows 7 to windows 10 with an old windows 10 disk install disk image (2015 build) and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mysteko93, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Mysteko93 Win User

Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown

Ok so I was given a computer tower and after updating it from windows 7 to windows 10 with an old windows 10 disk install disk image (2015 build) and ensuring all of my drivers are up to date i am having an issue with downloading Minecraft windows 10 edition from my store purchase history. the install button is greyed out and i get a notice saying "to use this app you'll need a device with more features. for details, see additional info" however upon looking at the additional info i see no reason why my system cannot run this game. My specs are shown below any and all help would be appreciated Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown ccc1ec8f-f79f-48c8-b8f5-21e0effe855e?upload=true.png

:)

Mysteko93, Sep 29, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update

Source: Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta Gets an Update | Blogging Windows

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Cant Install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, "device needs more features" shown - Similar Threads - Cant Install Minecraft

2. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  3. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  4. Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition having owned Minecraft Java. As I go into the Microsoft Store, click on library and I find minecraft but there is no Install Button. Can anyone help?Thanks...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download: I Had This MInecraft Windows 10 Edition Code I Got From Buying Java Edition of MInecraft Ive Been Playing The Windows 10 Edition For a Couple Days but With The New Update That Came Out I Uninstalled The Game Intending To Redownload It So It Can Update and When I Went Into...
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Won't Install On My Device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Won't Install On My Device.: We have recently redeemed a minecraft windows 10 code from a card bought at the computer/ gaming store. We reedeemed the code online using a new account but when we went to dowload the game, we had a message pop up saying that there were "no applicable devices found" But when...
  7. "to use this app, you'll need a device with more features."

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    "to use this app, you'll need a device with more features.": I'm trying to download Minecraft but it keeps saying "to use this app, you'll need a device with more features." My os in 64 bit and my processor is 64 bit as well I think it should work, my ram is also 2 GB...
  8. Cant install minecraft on my devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install minecraft on my devices: I'm writing this from the pc I have linked to my Microsoft account, but when I try to download minecraft it can't find any devices. what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-on-my-devices/3cf03abc-de27-43a6-a7b3-1c651908011f
  9. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...
  10. i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: My buy history already says I have purchased Minecraft with the code from the java edition, but i can't install it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft-windows-10-edition/9bc2f4ff-65d4-49f2-bf81-15ba31083016

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 not able to install minecraft app from app store no available devices